What's new

Yuzu Ranking Arena #1 - EXILE RZA wins

Here it is, the result of our first Ranking Arena event.
A tournament of 17 players, only one at the top. The fresh recruit of EXILE team : EXILE RZA @Mijnwop aka RZA

Here are the results :
1st : EXILE RZA
2nd : SNK_Happypow
3rd : Place de Clichy S-007 (ak AT Solid )
4th : Daloul
Top 5 : Salty Mickadi - Yuzu Masta
Top 7 : BeatBy38 Djoudj - Yuzu ganondeurf
Top 9 : Bjay - SFH_Frette - Yuzu Flashno47 - Yuzu Shyndoa
Top 13 : AuPIF Lordrak - AuPIF Foussen - BF_Bumpy - Yuzu Huey

What to say, the results don't express the incredible struggle between RZA and Happypow, managing to make a reset.
Also, people who stopped playing (or so I've heard ) still managed to get top 5 or higher

Big thanks for everyone for coming and also those who followed the stream. Shoutout to Solid who made the trip from Holland, and also made me do a trip in a way...

Okay, let's go to the most important parts :
- Bracket : http://yuzuclangaming.challonge.com/mkxlyuzuranking1
- Vod :

YUZU_RZA

Aftershock | Crystalline | Metallic
aight good shit ganon ! the tourney was hype but we fcked up the mic haha. Next tournament after the patch, let's go #MetallicTOPTIER #FLEXINCRYSTALLBETCH

GudGames guys Paris is always fun, beautiful and i will be back for sure!!! Big congrats to RZA you ROCK LMAO ;) Shoutouts to @Masta for letting me stay at his place, @ganondeurf being "drunk" @HappyPow being awesume doing random select lmao!
Next time more shooterz bwoysz!!
Everyone was awesume and thanks Paulo! Thanks for your vision is sick! Buff Alien, Buff counterpicking, More 50/50, More stupid jumpattacks! #pickatoptier #yay All joking aside hope the patch is good.

Peace out,
S-007

GudGames guys Paris is always fun, beautiful and i will be back for sure!!! Big congrats to RZA you ROCK LMAO ;) Shoutouts to @Masta for letting me stay at his place, @ganondeurf being "drunk" @HappyPow being awesume doing random select lmao!
Everyone was awesume and thanks Paulo! Thanks for your vision is sick! Buff Alien, Buff counterpicking, More 50/50, More stupid jumpattacks! #pickatoptier #yay All joking aside hope the patch is good.

Peace out,
S-007
Next time we will be able to do that AFTER the tournament :D

YUZU_RZA

Aftershock | Crystalline | Metallic

Peace out,
S-007
It was good to have you there Solid !! See you next month for more hype #PlaceDeClichy