What's new

Yungmonster wins Kombat Cup Season 2 Week 5

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
And another week of Kombat Cup has concluded.

Congratulations to Yungmonster for winning his first Season 2 Kombat Cup in convincing fashion with a 3-0 victory in Grand Finals against Noble Dragon.

Here's the full bracket for top 8:

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

Yeesh. The video may be a bit...unbearable. It's hard to watch so far because of all the blacking out. The screen will randomly black out.

Not complaining or anything 'cause shit happens. Just letting people know.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Yeah I've always been on that side of it, but when we were asking people to turn off adblocker for the site, no spoilers was a common request, so I'm trying to meet in the middle
Or....if people are so focused on avoiding spoilers, maybe they should stay the hell off the site that ONLY reports on NRS games. Just a thought.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Or....if people are so focused on avoiding spoilers, maybe they should stay the hell off the site that ONLY reports on NRS games. Just a thought.
But tbf, we want people coming here. Like, if someone had won a tournament and was gutted their name wasn't in the title, I'd change it right away for them.
But I don't think anyone will be annoyed about having to click one button to see who won