What's new

YouTube Gets Exposed For Their Hypocrisy, Double Standard and Damage Control Through Mortal Kombat 11!

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
I came across this YouTuber by the name of GamerThumbTV, who made several vids regarding MK11 and MK in general, and had to suffer from the bullshit that YouTube is already known for doing for a while. However this video actually exposes YouTube for not only their double standard and hypocrisy, but also for their damage-control-like line of work that they are willing to go through to cover up their bullshit.

I tell you, if this video doesn't make YouTube once and for all to stop what they are doing and change their ways, I don't know what will. I understand that they got way too big and they need to do what they can in order to get money to keep their servers going, but going against their own guidelines and favoring gigantic channels over small ones isn't gonna help them in the long run. They are basically crumbling under their own power that they clearly have way to much of right now. It must be stopped, period.

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
I came across this YouTuber by the name of GamerThumbTV, who made several vids regarding MK11 and MK in general, and had to suffer from the bullshit that YouTube is already known for doing for a while. However this video actually exposes YouTube for not only their double standard and hypocrisy, but also for their damage-control-like line of work that they are willing to go through to cover up their bullshit.

I tell you, if this video doesn't make YouTube once and for all to stop what they are doing and change their ways, I don't know what will. I understand that they got way too big and they need to do what they can in order to get money to keep their servers going, but going against their own guidelines and favoring gigantic channels over small ones isn't gonna help them in the long run. They are basically crumbling under their own power that they clearly have way to much of right now. It must be stopped, period.

I gotta say my first intention was to call you another YouTube whiner, but I watched the video and it seems there might be an actual issue here. Are the big guys (Dood, Dynasty) getting age restricted? I know I saw ads for combo breaker, but I’m not sure what platform I watched on. I am a proponent of YouTube’s priority algorithm, but demonetization of smaller channels seems unnecessary and a hard setback for quality content creators that are just getting started.

Roy Arkon

I gotta say my first intention was to call you another YouTube whiner, but I watched the video and it seems there might be an actual issue here. Are the big guys (Dood, Dynasty) getting age restricted? I know I saw ads for combo breaker, but I’m not sure what platform I watched on. I am a proponent of YouTube’s priority algorithm, but demonetization of smaller channels seems unnecessary and a hard setback for quality content creators that are just getting started.
Yes those YouTubers also have to deal with the age restriction issue, Max stated that not too long ago.

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
Can someone explain the unfairness angle? I’m not sure I understand all the factors, especially regarding smaller content creators. I imagine it’s understandable that YT would promote higher profile content over unproven content. I see so many small channels complain about this tho, what am I missing?

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Can someone explain the unfairness angle? I’m not sure I understand all the factors, especially regarding smaller content creators. I imagine it’s understandable that YT would promote higher profile content over unproven content. I see so many small channels complain about this tho, what am I missing?
Its easier to get big on youtube when you are already big
big channels are prioritized when it comes to the suggested video splash at the end of the video, and on the sidebar
Big channels tend to have higher SEO results when it comes for searching a video

If I make a video thats like "marvel vs capcom combos" and so does max, max will always show up first in the search results over me, regardless of watch time completion, quality, or any other factor for example.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
All the big youtubers who react, do gameplay whatever I've noticed have used filters during fatal blows and fatalities because they get demonetized if too much blood, gore is shown. What I find funny is NRS worries about outfits, sexualized shit and YT worries about the blood, gore with MK. Me as a fan: Umm guys, it's fucking MK, series is known for it and rated M for a reason, WTF?!

All the big youtubers who react, do gameplay whatever I've noticed have used filters during fatal blows and fatalities because they get demonetized if too much blood, gore is shown. What I find funny is NRS worries about outfits, sexualized shit and YT worries about the blood, gore with MK. Me as a fan: Umm guys, it's fucking MK, series is known for it and rated M for a reason, WTF?!
I prefer having/watching matches without fatal blows or fatalities, because they're way too long and annoying. With that being said you're right. It's hypocrisy. We all know who's to blame but you can't say it.

MKF30

I prefer having/watching matches without fatal blows or fatalities, because they're way too long and annoying. With that being said you're right. It's hypocrisy. We all know who's to blame but you can't say it.
Yeah, the way the world is now feels backwards. It's sad this stuff has infected our entertainment but what are you going to do? But for YT, they're always changing their policies often not for the better.

Roy Arkon

NRS/WB are not "worried" about the outfits and sexualization, it was never a main thing regarding MK. Yes Mileena has shown a lot of sex appeal over the years, but only since MKD and it became actually a part of the character, in the same vein as Poison Ivy from the DC universe. Any other female character that has shown any sex appeal didn't only show that to a very small degree, but it was nothing but a "bonus" for their design, and once again it started only in the 3D MK era, as none of the skins in the classic games have shown any sex appeal, and even in the 3D era there were characters like Ashrah who didn't show any of that stuff. MK9 was the only game in the series that featured the whole female cast with sex appeal for the sake of it alone, and that was just one game, and after MKX it went back how it used to be in the 3D era.

So NRS changing customs for mostly not sexualized for the females is not that big of a deal, they always change how the characters are designed from game to game. Also, some of the of the females in MK11 do show a really good amount of sex appeal or at least a good amount of skin like Cetrion's and Sonya's, as well as in some of the reverent skins for Jade and Kitana, and also you can see it in Kano's ending with Sonya and Cassie.

So yes, there is hypocrisy involved, but it's only on YouTube's part and only regarding the violence and the gore, which is the first thing that is a part of MK, and it is clearly proven in that video.

Last edited:

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
lol.. I love how people think google gives a shit about all this.

They provide a free service for these guys to make money fomr.. it is their way or the highway.. they are under zero obligation to do jack shit about anything. They have their own corporate reasons to do things regarding advertising and how it all works and regardless of what you may say, they make billions.. so they probably know what they are doing.

Every video anyone posts, including the complaints.. makes them money. This guys video and you linking it is exactly what google wants. It makes absolutely zero difference to them what content people click, as long as they click.

It comes down to this.. if YouTube creators do not like it they are free to move to DailyMotion or Vemo or Twitch (which is also google I think). Google has no obligation to them or to the viewers.. they only need to satisfy their shareholders and make their major advertising contributors happy. That is the END of their obligation.

So all these youtubers can just shut the fuck up imo. If they dislike it so much.. stop using it. The service is free, and they can make some cash if they are good at it and if they want to do that, they need to conform to the rules.. or fuck off.

Last edited:
NRS/WB are not "worried" about the outfits and sexualization, it was never a main thing regarding MK. Yes Mileena has shown a lot of sex appeal over the years, but only since MKD and it became actually a part of the character, in the same vein as Poison Ivy from the DC universe. Any other female character that has shown any sex appeal didn't only show that to a very small degree, but it was nothing but a "bonus" for their design, and once again it started only in the 3D MK era, as none of the skins in the classic games have shown any sex appeal, and even in the 3D era there were characters like Ashrah who didn't show any of that stuff. MK9 was the only game in the series that featured the whole female cast with sex appeal for the sake of it alone, and that was just one game, and after MKX it went back how it used to be in the 3D era.

So NRS changing customs for mostly not sexualized for the females is not that big of a deal, they always change how the characters are designed from game to game. Also, some of the of the females in MK11 do show a really good amount of sex appeal or at least a good amount of skin like Cetrion's and Sonya's, as well as in some of the reverent skins for Jade and Kitana, and also you can see it in Kano's ending with Sonya and Cassie.

So yes, there is hypocrisy involved, but it's only on YouTube's part and only regarding the violence and the gore, which is the first thing that is a part of MK, and it is clearly proven in that video.
Cetrion is ugly and Sonya looks like a man at the character select screen.

Roy Arkon

Cetrion is ugly and Sonya looks like a man at the character select screen.
Aside from the fact that their faces do look good, you can't deny that they do show a lot of skin and look sexy, especially Cetrion, I must say.

lol.. I love how people think google gives a shit about all this.

They provide a free service for these guys to make money fomr.. it is their way or the highway.. they are under zero obligation to do jack shit about anything. They have their own corporate reasons to do things regarding advertising and how it all works and regardless of what you may say, they make billions.. so they probably know what they are doing.

Every video anyone posts, including the complaints.. makes them money. This guys video and you linking it is exactly what google wants. It makes absolutely zero difference to them what content people click, as long as they click.

It comes down to this.. if YouTube creators do not like it they are free to move to DailyMotion or Vemo or Twitch (which is also google I think). Google has no obligation to them or to the viewers.. they only need to satisfy their shareholders and make their major advertising contributors happy. That is the END of their obligation.

So all these youtubers can just shut the fuck up imo. If they dislike it so much.. stop using it. The service is free, and they can make some cash if they are good at it and if they want to do that, they need to conform to the rules.. or fuck off.
Here is the thing though, all of those YouTubers who indeed can leave whenever they want are going by the rules set for them by YT/Google, and YT/Google keep adding more rules and changes, or as we see here, breaking their own rules in favor of specific channels and only going back to them when they wanna damage-control their own fuckkary . It's not like those YouTubers didn't know what they are getting themselves into, because YT/G keep doing that stuff afterwards. So yes they can leave anytime they want, but YT/G are the ones who causing that.

And regarding other sites, what exactly needs to be done? I'm not quite sure if it's that simple to go to another site that is technically known and out there but is no longer hot like DailyMotion and expect that to work, unless the YT's will come there by the thousands almost all at once. If they all will keep coming there by small amounts, it's gonna take years for that to make an impact, if anything, which means they are taking a huge risk at doing so. On the other hand, them staying on YT indeed only keeping the problem going as that essentially makes them a part of the problem too even if unintentionally, and of course you can't rely on another platform to rise own it's own, especially that YT/G now have way too much power. So it's very difficult to find a clear solution to the problem.

MKF30

The sexier designs date back to the 2D era MK's, however the 3D they got a tad more revealing yet stayed true to the character's personality ie Mileena, Kitana, Jade etc while this topic has been discussed to death on here, it's no secret NRS showed their double standard, look at Shao Kahn, KK, Baraka, Cage, Jax and Geras's outfits. Literally half naked but since it's " a guy" nobody cares lol but at the end of the day, skin is skin know what I mean? I think it's a big deal, not a total game changer but if you change a character's design completely to the point where they're not recognizable that's a problem or as I've pointed out earlier, if you're going to do that at least give us the options of classic outfits as everyone's tastes are different but it's pretty obvious NRS caved with the females in this game. They said they have more DLC outfits planned, I'm hoping they're more classic but yes YT's changing policies are hypocritical and NRS with their outfit changes.

YT has been pissing people off for past few years now with their many changes, trust me I know being a youtuber myself. I used to make money on my channel, now not so much which sucks but hey that's google for ya. But yeah with Kano's ending, I don't really consider that making up for the outfits since it's literally an art concept in motion. Of all the women in MK 11, Skarlet looks good but is more covered up than a nun except for one outfit that bares her arms and a little bit of her chest. Jade and Kitana are passable but still different than before in a few ways, Cetrion isn't bad but she's also a Goddess so she has that stone faced, almost man jawed structure to her. Frost and Jacqui are just ugly flat out. Sonya looks cute( just can't stand ronda's voice) and Cassie also cute, but wayyyy too covered up. You can tell they tried way too hard with her, I mean no outfits like her MK X comic tshirt and shorts outfit at least but instead looks like a freaking storm trooper lol. What?

Last edited:

Roy Arkon

The sexier designs date back to the 2D era MK's, however the 3D they got a tad more revealing yet stayed true to the character's personality ie Mileena, Kitana, Jade etc while this topic has been discussed to death on here, it's no secret NRS showed their double standard, look at Shao Kahn, KK, Baraka, Cage, Jax and Geras's outfits. Literally half naked but since it's " a guy" nobody cares lol but at the end of the day, skin is skin know what I mean? I think it's a big deal, not a total game changer but if you change a character's design completely to the point where they're not recognizable that's a problem or as I've pointed out earlier, if you're going to do that at least give us the options of classic outfits as everyone's tastes are different but it's pretty obvious NRS caved with the females in this game. They said they have more DLC outfits planned, I'm hoping they're more classic but yes YT's changing policies are hypocritical and NRS with their outfit changes.

YT has been pissing people off for past few years now with their many changes, trust me I know being a youtuber myself. I used to make money on my channel, now not so much which sucks but hey that's google for ya. But yeah with Kano's ending, I don't really consider that making up for the outfits since it's literally an art concept in motion. Of all the women in MK 11, Skarlet looks good but is more covered up than a nun except for one outfit that bares her arms and a little bit of her chest. Jade and Kitana are passable but still different than before in a few ways, Cetrion isn't bad but she's also a Goddess so she has that stone faced, almost man jawed structure to her. Frost and Jacqui are just ugly flat out. Sonya looks cute( just can't stand ronda's voice) and Cassie also cute, but wayyyy too covered up. You can tell they tried way too hard with her, I mean no outfits like her MK X comic tshirt and shorts outfit at least but instead looks like a freaking storm trooper lol. What?
First off, the sexy outfits are not dated back to the 2D games. Back in MK1, both Johnny Cage and Liu Kang had a ton of skin being shown, while Sonya who was the only female on the roster was a lot more covered then them. In MK2, yes Mileena and Kitana's customs have showed skin but it was more of a gymnastics-like custom and not something with that much of a sex-appeal, and in MK3 they showed more cleavage with the female ninjas but it was still more the gymnastics-part. Sonya was still pretty covered up in that game, and both Sindel and Sheeva showed skin but there wasn't any sex appeal coming from them. Not every custom that reveals skin does that based on the idea of showing sex appeal, and that's true both for men and women alike, especially if the game doesn't show that to you all the time.

Only since MKD, they really started to show sex appeal as Mileena not only had customs that were more revealing then any of the MK females in that game or previous games including her own previous skins, but she actually acted and behaved under the sex-appeal personality with antics and lines that feat such personality, and the only other 2 female characters that kinda acted in those games as such were Kira and Sareena with their first-round-loss stripper-like animations. All of the other characters that happened to get revealing skins, both males and females, got them not to show any sex appeal, but because that was the aesthetic design they decided to give them at the time and it was just that, aesthetic design and nothing more. I mean look at Mileena in MKX, she was clearly more covered up in MKX compared to MKD-MK9, but aside from the fact she still shown skin through her cleavage in her default skin as well as the Vampiress and MK2 skins, she was the only one who had actual sex-appeal-like personality which can clearly be seen in her intros, liners etc; because that has become her actual personality ever since MKD.

And no, Jade never had any sex-appeal-like personality before MK9, and some of the females in MK9 didn't show that even in that game including Kitana. Yes Jade and Sheeva actually showed tiny bits of that personality with their winning animations, but not only they didn't show that beyond those unlike Mileena (who showed that everywhere across the board), all of the other females in MK9 have been into that category just because that all of them got huge giggle-boobies in addition to their revealing customs, something that has never been done in MK before or since, and that combination was too big to ignore, no pun intended. So they got their sex-appeal "personality", but it wasn't an actual part of their personality like Mileena, it was just a combination of too many things that gave it to them.

And regarding MK11, if you wanna get classic skins for the females that's one thing, but aside from the fact that some other male chars like the male Ninjas Raiden also don't have any classic skins, that has nothing to do with sex-appeal. As I said, not every revealing skin is about to show sex appeal, and that's also the case for the male chars in MK11. I mean Liu Kang and Johnny Cage had shirtless skins since MK1, Shao Kahn and Jax were shirtless since MK2, Baraka was shirtless in MKG, and Kano showed his chest back in MKDA. Those skins were not used to show sex appeal, not back then and not now, including with the classic skins for Liu Kang, Baraka and such. And like I said, Jade, Sonya, Kitana and Cetrion all show skin in MK11 as well, and Cetrion in particular looks sexy as hell with her cleavage and her face also looks good, and the other females look good as well, they are all real-life people who NRS/WB got their models for them, and they are all recognizable. I mean what do you need for Jade then any more then having her green Ninja outfit, her glaves, her staff and her special moves in order to be recognizable? Exactly.

So aside from Skarlet and Frost, all of the MK designs, both in personality and looks, are not different in MK11 from what they used to be before in previous games. There is no double standard from NRS, but only from YouTube.

Last edited:

MKF30

Let me be more specific to which games I'm referring to. Yes, the leopards were considered sexy going back to UMK3 compared to now but got more sexy during the 3D era. Or as some people refer to them as "bikinis" lol but realistically they were leopards. Wasn't talking about MK 1 specifically. I should have said MK2 and UMK3 specifically when I referred to the 90's/2d era. Also, even Mythologies if you look at Sareena, Jataaka and Kia. Their outfits were pretty revealing as well. I'm not talking MK 1 specifically, I said going back to the 2D days which covers MK 1-MK 4(though MK 4 was 2.5 D but still more 2D than 3D) anyway. MK 2 Kitana and Mileena had leopards, while not really revealing were still sexier than the outfits today in MK 11 easily not even debatable being my point, UMK2 took it further with leotards and showing more cleavage via shoelace shirt. But there's still the double standard of late within MK 11 specifically, Jax has always been shirtless or had a shirtless outfit, Shao Kahn literally wearing a loinclothe there with boxer shorts/undies but notice they tried to say "we want more mature outfits for the women" yet cover them up in MK 11, and still have Jax shirtless? It's a double standard no matter how you break it of late on their part. This is what I'm saying, It wasn't always this way, just of late. MK X another example though I did like Mileena's outfits, they weren't nearly as covered up as say Skarlet in MK 11 or Frost's dramatic change from Deadly Alliance, to even MK X storymode to MK 11 like a totally different character. Not sure if you remember the Ellen Degeneres jokes lol. Sheeva used to look good in MK 3, but now she looks full blown tranny mixed with punk rocker=MK 11 Sheeva.

MK Deception had Mileena in a more revealing outfit yes, this is correct like you said it matches her story and her personality. Especially if you read the MK X comics you'll know what I mean, she literally is kinky, sexual and slept her way to the top for power. Also, Jade's pole dancing vibes gave off some stripper vibes in MK 9 even though she's had the pole since UMK3, and even in Deception her fatality where she throws it through your head and flips over you the way she holds it is a rather sexy yet fancy pose.

Jade, Mileena, Kitana all had sex appeal in MK2 and UMK3, yes. It just wasn't AS much as the 3D era but again, compare those outfits with shoelace shirts to MK 11 and you'll see the difference. They were sexy but not overly revealing. It just wasn't a big DEAL in the 90's because now days SJW's bitch about everything, dude I read an article other day they were complaining over Alexa, Siri being women's voices acting in the form of being submission and compliant because they "take orders" lmao....you have to realize times have changed, even the 3D era nobody cared it's a video game, they're always been dressed sexy or showing skin til of late to some degree. But on the male outfits, yes I personally want classic outfits for both the guys and girls, not because "I want hot outfits to get off" but because of nostalgic reasons and this is what I grew up on, it's what I know and how these characters have looked for years. My point on the guys being shirtless for years is exactly my point lol why change this now? Because of caving to a group who don't even play the game. That would be why.

MK 11 the backlash speaks for itself, they appeased the SJW's and PC Police and in turn sacrificed what made these characters known to begin with. Most of the ranters on YT who talk about it are women, did you know that? Shocker huh lol. But true. I will take MK 9 Skarlet any day over MK 11 default, her ponytail look and medium hair are good though but her default is blah. Frost is just ugly, looks way too butch and nothing like Deadly Alliance or even MK X story. Kitana is easily the sexiest as she retained her edenian princess look with a few outfits. Jade, almost the same as Kitana but to a lesser degree. Cetrion has bigger uh cleavage but she's glowing half the time or has green, blue or white skin being a Goddess and a more pronounced jawline. Not bad, she's just no Kitana or Skarlet face wise. And Sonya is passable, she has the MK 1 outfits so I'm fine with that. Cassie like I said before, horrible outfits for a cute character. Ask @Vslayer she's the biggest Cassie fangirl on here and even she agrees. Jacqui just doesn't work for me at all, though I do like her Storm/Wakanda like outfit, I just don't get why they gave her a few sexy outfits but Stormtroopered Cassie galore. Obviously, outfit preference everyone is different but I do miss the older outfits be it from MK 2 or the 3D era. The game is rated M so I don't see the big deal about how revealing the outfit is honestly. But yeah as far as the outfit logic, there is the NRS double standard. YT's is also there but different. They just censor shit they don't like.

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
First off, yes it is I, the Cassie fangirl extraordinaire. Second, sex appeal relates to both men and women in revealing outfits and yes shirtless men are absolutely sexually appealing to women. So to say that having Kano shirtless is not sex appeal is false. Shirtless men are hot, buff shirtless men are hotter and NRS knows this. I feel like NRS specifically targeted Cassie and didn't want her to be...lusted after, for lack of a better word, because she is undeniably hotter than any of the other women in the game and I say that completely unbiased.

The thing that raised a red flag for me is the fact that 1) they made Sonya look younger and that was dumb as hell, and 2) they gave her more revealing outfits than her daughter as if they are fine with her being lusted after, but not her much younger daughter. So this game is filled with double standards. Not to mention that female ninjas wear freaking heels and that Cetrion is proud of her cleavage (which is fine), but they shouldn't have singled out Cassie to get de-sexualized because it's glaringly obvious.

But anyways, on to the thread subject, Youtube is being ridiculous about this stuff. If you get copyright striked and you know it's BS, FIGHT IT. If they're demonetizing you, fight it. Don't let them bully you. Also, I really loved the video, thanks for posting it. They are making us hate them for some reason and they're making it really, really hard for small channels to grow naturally since there are a million things we can get age-restricted for. They need to change how they handle this, it's becoming absolutely ridiculous.

Last edited:

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
This whole topic is stupid.

YouTube has sucked for a long time now, and been trying to financially ruin content creators that use it for years. You think the real content creators that are big are just lazily laying back and funneling the money into their pockets? No sir, they stay big because they have to fight YouTube DAILY to keep themselves above water. I'm obviously not referring to the Pewdie and Paul Logans of YouTube. Max had 90% of his content flagged and demonetized within the LAST YEAR by YouTube and he had to scramble to recover from that. YouTube doesn't WANT to pay these people. YouTube wants to give them a pittance and shove Ads or YouTube Red down people's throats and this has been going on for SOOOO much longer than y'all are acting right now. I'm subbed to quite a few YouTube channels and the only one that I get notifications for, despite watching many of them on a daily basis, are The Weekend Warriors. I don't get notifications for Max, Mark, Jack, Jirard, AVGN, JonTron, Continue, GameGrumps lololol I get The Weekend Warriors (Granted I'm cool with that Brett is a god damn saint). So don't tell me YouTube is trying to hold the little channels down because WW over Markiplier in terms of who gets YouTube viewership and business?...

People who have been on YouTube for forever and have their 1mil subscriber milestone don't understand YouTube's algorithm. YouTube doesn't understand YouTube's algorithm because they change the damn thing on a seemingly hourly basis.

First off, yes it is I, the Cassie fangirl extraordinaire. Second, sex appeal relates to both men and women in revealing outfits and yes shirtless men are absolutely sexually appealing to women. So to say that having Kano shirtless is not sex appeal is false. Shirtless men are hot, buff shirtless men are hotter and NRS knows this. I feel like NRS specifically targeted Cassie and didn't want her to be...lusted after, for lack of a better word, because she is undeniably hotter than any of the other women in the game and I say that completely unbiased.

The thing that raised a red flag for me is the fact that 1) they made Sonya look younger and that was dumb as hell, and 2) they gave her more revealing outfits than her daughter as if they are fine with her being lusted after, but not her much younger daughter. So this game is filled with double standards. Not to mention that female ninjas wear freaking heels and that Cetrion is proud of her cleavage (which is fine), but they shouldn't have singled out Cassie to get de-sexualized because it's glaringly obvious.

But anyways, on to the thread subject, Youtube is being ridiculous about this stuff. If you get copyright striked and you know it's BS, FIGHT IT. If they're demonetizing you, fight it. Don't let them bully you. Also, I really loved the video, thanks for posting it. They are making us hate them for some reason and they're making it really, really hard for small channels to grow naturally since there are a million things we can get age-restricted for. They need to change how they handle this, it's becoming absolutely ridiculous.
Sorry to do this to you girl but:

Look past the armor and clothing. Like really examine her. Sheeva has a rocking bod in MK11. They nerfed Cassie's build from X to 11 unfortunately I feel like she used to be more cut and powerful looking. She kind of looks like a friend of mine from college now.

Still love Cassie. Just need to get her costumes under control.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
This whole topic is stupid.

YouTube has sucked for a long time now, and been trying to financially ruin content creators that use it for years. You think the real content creators that are big are just lazily laying back and funneling the money into their pockets? No sir, they stay big because they have to fight YouTube DAILY to keep themselves above water. I'm obviously not referring to the Pewdie and Paul Logans of YouTube. Max had 90% of his content flagged and demonetized within the LAST YEAR by YouTube and he had to scramble to recover from that. YouTube doesn't WANT to pay these people. YouTube wants to give them a pittance and shove Ads or YouTube Red down people's throats and this has been going on for SOOOO much longer than y'all are acting right now. I'm subbed to quite a few YouTube channels and the only one that I get notifications for, despite watching many of them on a daily basis, are The Weekend Warriors. I don't get notifications for Max, Mark, Jack, Jirard, AVGN, JonTron, Continue, GameGrumps lololol I get The Weekend Warriors (Granted I'm cool with that Brett is a god damn saint). So don't tell me YouTube is trying to hold the little channels down because WW over Markiplier in terms of who gets YouTube viewership and business?...

People who have been on YouTube for forever and have their 1mil subscriber milestone don't understand YouTube's algorithm. YouTube doesn't understand YouTube's algorithm because they change the damn thing on a seemingly hourly basis.

Sorry to do this to you girl but:

Look past the armor and clothing. Like really examine her. Sheeva has a rocking bod in MK11. They nerfed Cassie's build from X to 11 unfortunately I feel like she used to be more cut and powerful looking. She kind of looks like a friend of mine from college now.

Still love Cassie. Just need to get her costumes under control.
Youtube algorithm is holding everyone down whether they're big or small, they want to make more money and pay their creators less, that's how businesses work. I'm not saying they should just give everyone a free pass and promote everyone, because people need to put in the work and grow naturally, but things like these really hinder that progress overall.

Roy Arkon

Let me be more specific to which games I'm referring to. Yes, the leopards were considered sexy going back to UMK3 compared to now but got more sexy during the 3D era. Or as some people refer to them as "bikinis" lol but realistically they were leopards. Wasn't talking about MK 1 specifically. I should have said MK2 and UMK3 specifically when I referred to the 90's/2d era. Also, even Mythologies if you look at Sareena, Jataaka and Kia. Their outfits were pretty revealing as well. I'm not talking MK 1 specifically, I said going back to the 2D days which covers MK 1-MK 4(though MK 4 was 2.5 D but still more 2D than 3D) anyway. MK 2 Kitana and Mileena had leopards, while not really revealing were still sexier than the outfits today in MK 11 easily not even debatable being my point, UMK2 took it further with leotards and showing more cleavage via shoelace shirt. But there's still the double standard of late within MK 11 specifically, Jax has always been shirtless or had a shirtless outfit, Shao Kahn literally wearing a loinclothe there with boxer shorts/undies but notice they tried to say "we want more mature outfits for the women" yet cover them up in MK 11, and still have Jax shirtless? It's a double standard no matter how you break it of late on their part. This is what I'm saying, It wasn't always this way, just of late. MK X another example though I did like Mileena's outfits, they weren't nearly as covered up as say Skarlet in MK 11 or Frost's dramatic change from Deadly Alliance, to even MK X storymode to MK 11 like a totally different character. Not sure if you remember the Ellen Degeneres jokes lol.

MK Deception had Mileena in a more revealing outfit yes, this is correct like you said it matches her story and her personality. Especially if you read the MK X comics you'll know what I mean, she literally is kinky, sexual and slept her way to the top for power. Also, Jade's pole dancing vibes gave off some stripper vibes in MK 9 even though she's had the pole since UMK3, and even in Deception her fatality where she throws it through your head and flips over you the way she holds it is a rather sexy yet fancy pose.

Jade, Mileena, Kitana all had sex appeal in MK2 and UMK3, yes. It just wasn't AS much as the 3D era but again, compare those outfits with shoelace shirts to MK 11 and you'll see the difference. They were sexy but not overly revealing. It just wasn't a big DEAL in the 90's because now days SJW's bitch about everything, dude I read an article other day they were complaining over Alexa, Siri being women's voices acting in the form of being submission and compliant because they "take orders" lmao....you have to realize times have changed, even the 3D era nobody cared it's a video game, they're always been dressed sexy or showing skin til of late to some degree. But on the male outfits, yes I personally want classic outfits for both the guys and girls, not because "I want hot outfits to get off" but because of nostalgic reasons and this is what I grew up on, it's what I know and how these characters have looked for years. My point on the guys being shirtless for years is exactly my point lol why change this now? Because of caving to a group who don't even play the game. That would be why.

MK 11 the backlash speaks for itself, they appeased the SJW's and PC Police and in turn sacrificed what made these characters known to begin with. Most of the ranters on YT who talk about it are women, did you know that? Shocker huh lol. But true. I will take MK 9 Skarlet any day over MK 11 default, her ponytail look and medium hair are good though but her default is blah. Frost is just ugly, looks way too butch and nothing like Deadly Alliance or even MK X story. Kitana is easily the sexiest as she retained her edenian princess look with a few outfits. Jade, almost the same as Kitana but to a lesser degree. Cetrion has bigger uh cleavage but she's glowing half the time or has green, blue or white skin being a Goddess and a more pronounced jawline. Not bad, she's just no Kitana or Skarlet face wise. And Sonya is passable, she has the MK 1 outfits so I'm fine with that. Cassie like I said before, horrible outfits for a cute character. Ask @Vslayer she's the biggest Cassie fangirl on here and even she agrees. Jacqui just doesn't work for me at all, though I do like her Storm/Wakanda like outfit, I just don't get why they gave her a few sexy outfits but Stormtroopered Cassie galore. Obviously, outfit preference everyone is different but I do miss the older outfits be it from MK 2 or the 3D era. The game is rated M so I don't see the big deal about how revealing the outfit is honestly. But yeah as far as the outfit logic, there is the NRS double standard. YT's is also there but different. They just censor shit they don't like.
Ok this is gonna be my last comment on that topic, then it's back to the original one. It's gonna be a super long comment but I have to say that, because no offense dude, but you're uninformed about a lot of stuff, as it seems.

First off, as I said, all of the skins in the classic MK games (MK1-MK4) weren't meant to show any sex appeal. Yes they were sexier in comparison to some of the skins in MK11, or even some of the skins from other MK games, but just because they showed more skin, that doesn't mean they are meant to show sex appeal., and that was true for both the man and the woman. same regarding MK:MSZ. So the females never showed any sex appeal before MKD, from which the only one who really showed that was Mileena, and only in MK9 it was shown across all of the females, and only because of the huge boobs in addition to the reveal outfits. Just because a costume shows some skin, that doesn't mean they wanna show off sex appeal. That is what you wanna believe, but it's simply not true. That's like saying that Wonder Woman had shown sex appeal with her classic outfits in the DC comics, that wasn't then intention when it came to her looks. As for what NRS said regarding the MK11 outfits for the females, when they say they wanna make them "more mature", they didn't mean they will make them mature in terms of mature content as if age restriction, they meant "mature" as if more respectful for the women that won't make look like too sexualized. So there was no double standard there, you just didn't understand them correctly. And regarding Jade's Fatality in MKD, that pose she does at the end is not sexy. Yes it is a cool pose, but not sexy, she doesn't show any of that in that Fatality. Also, Kitana and Jade being Edenian and showing their Edenian roots in MK11 doesn't make them sexy, because what it has anything to do with each other? And on top of that, if Cetrion's skin showing and cleavage is not good enough just because of the color of her skin or even her face (which is NOT ugly), I guess that all of Mileena's obvious and clear sex appeal over the years never mattered either, because we all know how she looks under her mask. Which also means BTW that Baraka and Shao Kahn's skins also don't matter, because we all know how their faces look. And regarding Cassie, just because she looks cute, doesn't she must have revealing clothing. I'm sorry but that is just stupid.

Now regarding the female characters in general, NRS didn't ruin anything in them in favor of nobody. Just because they look exactly or close to their classic looks that doesn't make them any less recognizable. I, and a ton of other people, don't need the characters to look exactly like their original design. As long as they keep parts of their classic design, their personality, the special moves, their signature weapons, and in the case of the Ninjas, their main colors, that's all you need. Look at Reptile, in MK4 and MKDA, he looked extremely different then what he looked in MK1-MK3, or MK:SM-MKX, and yet he still looked super cool and interesting. And regarding classic costumes for the sake of nostalgia, let me remind you that in both MK9 and MKX, there were no classic costumes for any of the characters from the start, we only got them later as DLC. So the fact that some male characters and Sonya got classic skins or at least skins that resemble their classic ones right from the start is actually quite good.

As for the SJW's, if NRS really wanted to just appeal to the SJW's, then why they only did so through the skins of the characters? I mean, like you said, SJW's do get offended by everything (hell they even got pissed off just because Ronda Rousey was selected to voice Sonya in MK11). So if they can be offended easily by everything, why didn't NRS tone down the Fatalities and the Gore like they did in MK Vs. DC? I mean all of those Fatalities could have really make the SJW's uncomfortable. Also, why they made the main antagonist, Kronika, a female character who is killed by a make character (Liu Kang) at the end of the story mode? After all, SJW's could've easily how sexist it is and how it is disrespectful for woman and non-progressive it is. Here is why: Because they didn't. Ed Boon had to deal with politics ever since MK1 from 1992, do you really think Ed Boon or anyone in NRS would cater to politicians and SJW's now? Lol come on dude.

And regarding the Anti-SJW's, yes there was a ton of backlash, but just like the backlash over the Time Crystals in MK11 was highly overblown, all of the the backlash regarding the "SJW content" was also overblown, and on purpose. Anti-SJW's have already been exposed, even before MK11 was released, to be just as bad as regular SJW's, as they clearly have their own agenda, which is to make money off people who react to things without even thinking by twisting the truth and showing only half-truths so they can paint anything that can be looked as an SJW-related thing. Anti-SJW's are now basically triggered in the same vein as regular SJW's and the Anti-SJW YouTubers and websites taking advantage as part of their grift. There is a website called "one angry gamer" in which there is an author who kept writing misleading and overblown articles about the "SJW content" in MK11. Hell he even wrote a full article in every single female in MK11, the same way that A.B.I made full fledged and overly long videos on the animations of NRS games and specific characters in them. And of course they were all happy to report that MK11 sold almost 45% less in physical sales in comparison to MKX........

..BUT....

......afterwards, it was announced that MK11, in just it's first month alone, have sold 1.8 Million digital copies. MK11 also has become the second-best selling game of 2019 so far only behind Kingdom Hearts 3, and it became the first fame to top the sales on platforms since Guitar Hero 3 in 2007. And guess what? almost all of the Anti-SJW's and MK haters that made anti-MK11 vids before that didn't talk about it, because they didn't wanna admit their that they wrong regarding MK11, especially the Anti-SJW's as that contradicted their obvious agenda and they didn't wanna make deal with another blow to their face after the success of the Captain Marvel movie (for which they already exposed for) just like they didn't tell about the female skins that show skins in MK11 like Cetrion's, or Kano's ending with Sonya and Cassie. And the author from "one angry gamer" website was one of the few Anti-SJW resources who did report on this, but only after he got that news from an MK fan who defended MK11 in the comment section of the site and not before he unprofessionally attacked that MK fan, and when he did report it, he still tried to keep his agenda intact, just like A.B.I still tried to critique NRS even after he admitted he was wrong regarding Captain Cold's animations in IJ2., and the comment section of that article was so fucking cringey you would be lucky to survive it. I shit you not. And of course almost no Anti-SJW channel on YouTube talked about this in regards to the "SJW's content", except one named Micah Curtis. Yes he still got some stuff wrong, but at the very least he was the only one on YT who had the modesty to admit the truth regarding MK11.

So at the end of the day, NRS haven't done anything wrong. There is no double standard, no SJW's no de-sexualization, no nothing. I think the real reason why they toned down the revealing skins in MK11 (which is not that far from MKX, mind you) for the woman is because since MK11 is like an updated version of MK2, they felt that they should give that feel in MK11 not just in the gameplay, but also the characters' look, both the men and the women alike. End of story.

Now going back to the original topic.

Last edited:

MKF30

Roy,Yes, NRS has done a double standard with both the loot boxes and outfits. But if you want to deny it, it's fine man lol. It's also known that YT's who aren't ultra liberal or SJW's get censored, I've seen it first hand to people I watch and it's biased bs. Again, I know because I've been a youtuber for over 15 years. It's also why I refuse to get political on my channel. lol dude I've been playing MK since the 90's dating back to the arcades lol, I'm willing to be I know things about the series you would have no knowledge no offense but I'm literally that hardcore. That being said, I'm not the uninformed one here. You're literally flip flopping here lol. Months ago you literally said the opposite and agreed with Vslayer, myself among others regarding the outfits now you're singing a different tune for whatever reason, but the facts are the facts and that is NRS caved, period. It's so obvious.

I'll just address each point briefly. You can have sex appeal without people crying over it, yes older MK's had sex appeal due to the outfits which were rather revealing, compare them to other FG's at the time. Look at the pictures, again you can see outfits clearly strippers wear and they show a lot of legs in heels, same with Sindel. To not find that sexy you'd have to be Gay or just dead if you're a Straight man and not find this remotely sexy or attractive.

Reptile looks different due to his race evolution of the character, entirely different than outfits the females wear. Actually it does, Edenians have a regal yet exotic look to them. Look at Rain, he's also showing his pecs in MK X which is obviously more revealing than his initial palette swap release. You're pretty much saying men have no sex appeal to women which is incorrect, and only women can to men. Shao Kahn and Baraka, Jax, Cage etc have lots of sex appeal to women, I know this because I have female friends who have told me the think Cage, Shao kahn, etc are sexy. And also Cassie is an adult, no reason to not have more revealing outfits that make her stand out. To cover her up like a robot or Storm trooper is stupid however. It's like Vslayer said already, they're scared to make her look sexy or like a women for whatever reason.
Yes, NRS has caved to SJW's between that and Jax's ridiculous ending. Come on now, how can you not see this? lol yes exactly if you've been paying attention you'd know the SJW's bitched about the 3D MK's and MK 9 specifically and NRS were like "ok, we don't want to offend anyone so we'll just cover them up and use the "mature" excuse" which is the biggest load of crap in the world when you have a guy rip someone in half and use him as a ventriloquist dummy...Mature? My ass.

You're kidding right? Ed Boon didn't give a shit about politics, backlash originally in the 90's if they did MK wouldn't have gotten as big as it did. If they did, they would have backed down and ditched the blood, fatalities etc. It became infamous and in turn, turned out great for them because it was free publicity. If you do your homework, you'd know Ed and John didn't take MK seriously it was a college project they did for shits, they never expected it to turn into one of the best franchises and infamous, controversial series in gaming history. He also said in an old interview and I quote "People don't want to pay for reality, you can't do what we do in reality the only way to do this is through our video game" Yet, now hmmm seems to me like reality is influencing them. lol

People have a right to be upset for the outfits, PC endings or deception that NRS sold us regarding "no loot boxes" but we'll just put in "randomized slot machine system instead" uhh guess what it's the same shit with a different color lol. People are upset because they told us one thing and didn't do it. They said "no loot boxes" and literally replaced it with an alternative to be just as random and annoying with "random chests" and insane amount of grinding for things we don't even want, watch the Tom Brady video where he talks about this. He's 100% right on the money on that one. If you can't see how that's messed up, then I don't know what to tell you. Also, yeah MK 11 is selling well and that's good but my point is if you get WOKE you WILL go BROKE. Look at Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel movies with Captain Marvel, DC shows like Batwoman, that horrible new Ghostbusters both have more dislikes than likes and the list goes on. If MK continues on this path, it will lose money over time, I'll bet anything on it.
You want to talk damage control ^ this is proof WB did it with MK 11's launch, now I LOVE MK but when you go on sale the first week that's not a good thing. That's never happened before with an MK game. The game had lots of negative or mediocre reviews because of the MT's and randomized system in the game.

Guess it's just best to agree to disagree. Also want to say while MK 11 is selling well, MK 9 and MK X also sold well and they actually compared pace and believe it or not MK X had a faster, higher selling pace in this same short amount of time but MK 11 SHOULD surpass it due to it being on every console. MK 9 and MK X wasn't on Nintendo, and Ed Boon confirmed in a link that MK 11 broke a record in regards to selling the highest on every console in April.

But on YT, it's common knowledge like most social websites, they're ultra liberal, censor people and constantly change their ridiculous policies and not for the better so I agree with you there. But I have no issue agreeing to disagree with you on the other stuff.

Last edited:
Roy,Yes, NRS has done a double standard with both the loot boxes and outfits. But if you want to deny it, it's fine man lol. It's also known that YT's who aren't ultra liberal or SJW's get censored, I've seen it first hand to people I watch and it's biased bs. Again, I know because I've been a youtuber for over 15 years. It's also why I refuse to get political on my channel. lol dude I've been playing MK since the 90's dating back to the arcades lol, I'm willing to be I know things about the series you would have no knowledge no offense but I'm literally that hardcore. That being said, I'm not the uninformed one here. You're literally flip flopping here lol. Months ago you literally said the opposite and agreed with Vslayer, myself among others regarding the outfits now you're singing a different tune for whatever reason, but the facts are the facts and that is NRS caved, period. It's so obvious.

I'll just address each point briefly. You can have sex appeal without people crying over it, yes older MK's had sex appeal due to the outfits which were rather revealing, compare them to other FG's at the time. Look at the pictures, again you can see outfits clearly strippers wear and they show a lot of legs in heels, same with Sindel. To not find that sexy you'd have to be Gay or just dead if you're a Straight man and not find this remotely sexy or attractive.

Reptile looks different due to his race evolution of the character, entirely different than outfits the females wear. Actually it does, Edenians have a regal yet exotic look to them. Look at Rain, he's also showing his pecs in MK X which is obviously more revealing than his initial palette swap release. You're pretty much saying men have no sex appeal to women which is incorrect, and only women can to men. Shao Kahn and Baraka, Jax, Cage etc have lots of sex appeal to women, I know this because I have female friends who have told me the think Cage, Shao kahn, etc are sexy. And also Cassie is an adult, no reason to not have more revealing outfits that make her stand out. To cover her up like a robot or Storm trooper is stupid however. It's like Vslayer said already, they're scared to make her look sexy or like a women for whatever reason.
Yes, NRS has caved to SJW's between that and Jax's ridiculous ending. Come on now, how can you not see this? lol yes exactly if you've been paying attention you'd know the SJW's bitched about the 3D MK's and MK 9 specifically and NRS were like "ok, we don't want to offend anyone so we'll just cover them up and use the "mature" excuse" which is the biggest load of crap in the world when you have a guy rip someone in half and use him as a ventriloquist dummy...Mature? My ass.

You're kidding right? Ed Boon didn't give a shit about politics, backlash originally in the 90's if they did MK wouldn't have gotten as big as it did. If they did, they would have backed down and ditched the blood, fatalities etc. It became infamous and in turn, turned out great for them because it was free publicity. If you do your homework, you'd know Ed and John didn't take MK seriously it was a college project they did for shits, they never expected it to turn into one of the best franchises and infamous, controversial series in gaming history. He also said in an old interview and I quote "People don't want to pay for reality, you can't do what we do in reality the only way to do this is through our video game" Yet, now hmmm seems to me like reality is influencing them. lol

People have a right to be upset for the outfits, PC endings or deception that NRS sold us regarding "no loot boxes" but we'll just put in "randomized slot machine system instead" uhh guess what it's the same shit with a different color lol. People are upset because they told us one thing and didn't do it. They said "no loot boxes" and literally replaced it with an alternative to be just as random and annoying with "random chests" and insane amount of grinding for things we don't even want, watch the Tom Brady video where he talks about this. He's 100% right on the money on that one. If you can't see how that's messed up, then I don't know what to tell you. Also, yeah MK 11 is selling well and that's good but my point is if you get WOKE you WILL go BROKE. Look at Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel movies with Captain Marvel, DC shows like Batwoman, that horrible new Ghostbusters both have more dislikes than likes and the list goes on. If MK continues on this path, it will lose money over time, I'll bet anything on it.
You want to talk damage control ^ this is proof WB did it with MK 11's launch, now I LOVE MK but when you go on sale the first week that's not a good thing. That's never happened before with an MK game. The game had lots of negative or mediocre reviews because of the MT's and randomized system in the game.

Guess it's just best to agree to disagree. Also want to say while MK 11 is selling well, MK 9 and MK X also sold well and they actually compared pace and believe it or not MK X had a faster, higher selling pace in this same short amount of time but MK 11 SHOULD surpass it due to it being on every console. MK 9 and MK X wasn't on Nintendo, and Ed Boon confirmed in a link that MK 11 broke a record in regards to selling the highest on every console in April.

But on YT, it's common knowledge like most social websites, they're ultra liberal, censor people and constantly change their ridiculous policies and not for the better so I agree with you there. But I have no issue agreeing to disagree with you on the other stuff.
I highly doubt MK11 will surpass MKX's longevity. I'm still getting matched up with the same guys in MK11 during ranked and casual matches and the game just came out. A few of you are bringing up double standards, but I'd go as far as to say that this game was dumbed down for casuals and women as well. MK was always considered the "causal" fighter, but MKX 'almost' had it right. You couldn't really spam, I mean "zone" in the last game, unless you were really good. You were forced to fight, manage your meter and stamina meter and land every combo. In MK11, you pretty much have a get of jail for free card with fatal blows, and your meter regenerates over time, favoring reckless gameplay and wakeup rolls for bad players. Crushing blows are even worse, because now everybody just mashes D2 and gets lucky. Crushing blows were supposed to take the place of combos right?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we hear so much about the "neutral game" in MK11 before it released? What happened to this game being different from the last two. Guess what? Only the fan favorite characters have cancels along with every other tool in the book. This is why everybody picks the same 4-6 characters every match.
I challenge anybody here to fight an Erron Black player that knows how to utilize his pressure. It is IMPOSSIBLE to break out of that pressure. Scorpion can also cancel. It's fucking hilarious.
There are double standards and NRS is clearly catering to the low IQ, fluoride drinking crowd that doesn't want to think about what they're doing. Meanwhile half the cast remains broken. The same way they're catering to loud mouth, single women and media talking heads that don't even play videogames. Scarlett's character design is PATHETIC, fact. I see a lot of chiseled pecs and 6 pack abs though. Funny how that works.
Notice how they only "fixed" the towers of time with the update. This is so NRS can say, "We made a mistake, it wasn't intended this way, we'll listen to your feedback and fix it."
It's all LIES! They know what they're doing, and most every developer today is guilty of these scheming tactics. A random Krypt? Give me a break. And YouTube has been the new Twitter for a while now. I didn't have to see that video. Where has everybody been? There should be more outrage.

Roy Arkon

So not only you're ignoring half of my points, you're bringing stuff that was never a part of the discussion in full force, and even spreading lies such as me supposedly flip flopping and me saying stuff that I never actually said. LMAO that is just sad. You just want to come back for more, fine then.

When I said that agree with you and Vslayer that NRS/WB have caved to SJW's? I never said that at all. Give me the link to that post, otherwise you are straight out lying.

Also, you're putting words in my mouth. I never said that "men have no sex appeal to women and only women can to men". What I said regarding the Edenian not having anything with sex appeal was true to both male and female characters. I only talked about Jade and Kitana because we neither of us talked about Rain until you brought him up. And if you wanna mention his MKX skin as a "proof", how can you explain that he never showed any skin in all of the other games he was in (MK3, MKD in a cameo, MKA and MK9)? So now we see Jade and Kitana with less revealing skins, being Edenian doesn't have anything do with sex appeal. So how is it bad that Jade and Kitana are ones who show less skin? Because it's not what you're used too? I'm sorry but that's stupid.

And that brings me to the classic skins as well. I never, EVER, said that those skins are not sexy, I said that they were never MEANT TO SHOW ANY SEX APPEAL. Just because they show a good amount of skin that might be sexy enough to people, that doesn't mean they are showing any sex appeal by intention to make that the focal point of their design. Again with Mileena in MKX, she was more covered they she was ever before, yet she still showed more sex appeal that she showed in some of the games that she more revealing costumes, because the sex appeal actually became a part of her personality. The amount of skin you show doesn't automatically indicating any sex appeal, even if it looks sexy to some people, because that wasn't the intention. Here is a non-MK example: In the DC cartoon's in the 90's, Poison Ivy in the Batman cartoon was very covered up yet she still showed her sex appeal, which she should because that was a part of her personality and character, while Wonder Woman in the Justice League show had showed much more skin then Ivy. Are you gonna say that Wonder Woman have showed the same amount of sex appeal as Poison Ivy, if not even more, just because of the amount of skin she showed in the cartoon? Lol that is dumb.

Also, I myself mentioned that Ed Boon dealt with politics ever since MK1 from 1992, which means he won't cater to SJW's and politics now. You basically repeated my own point. And regarding the quote from the interview regarding reality, are you actually think that Ed Boon does moving away from that idea just because of how much skin is shown on the characters? So all of the gruesome Fatalities, all of the huge lore and fantastic story of the series, the amazing characters with their larger then life special powers and martial arts capabilities, all of that doesn't mean anything and now MK is on par with our reality because of skin and sex appeal? That is just as stupid as saying that just because Cassie is an adult and cute she must have more revealing skins to back it up. You're basically toning down the whole series to just sex alone. That is just bullshit.

And you're bringing now stuff that wasn't even a part of that discussion from the get go. Regarding the Jax ending, it was revealed almost immediately that there is nothing SJW related in it. All they did was making Jax creating Wakanda from the Black Panther movie. Also, one of Baraka's Outro animations in the Kustom Variations section is called "Tarkata Forever", as if "Wakanda Forever". It can't get any more obvious then that. He didn't do anything wrong towards white people or anything. Also, I find really funny that you and the Anti-SJW are using that non-canon ending to proof it's all SJW, yet you are almost completely ignoring Kano's ending regarding the sex appeal with Sonya and Cassie.

And if you don't wanna take my word regarding Jax' ending, watch those videos. Again, it can't be anymore obvious:

And regarding the micros and the grinding. I saw Tom Brady's vid two weeks ago, and I already called him out for his bullshit. He barely even mentioning the grind if at all. All he basically saying is: "I know that the I can only buy 5 things at a time, that I can unlock all of that stuff in the game, all of those are optional , they encourage to buy only what I really want when it shows up and they are not shoving it down my throat, but because I know that there are packs of micros and because I can only buy 5 items at a time, they are supposedly forcing to buy all the stuff is in the shop every cycle and buying the most expensive pack every time, while in actually I just can't control myself and have to buy it my lack of self control alone".

That's what it boils down in Tom's vid, it's basically childish tantrum. And trust me, it's not the first time he did stuff like this that caused him to wrongfully accuse NRS for stuff.

And regarding "thousands hours and dollars" thing, It was also already proven to be wrong. As the Reddit user who "did the math" got it all wrong with the information he had. And then Ed Boon himself corrected him on Twitter by stating the the vast majority of skins in MK11 can't even be bought in the store and can only be earned via gameplay (that BTW proves my point against Tom even further). So after that the Reddit post was updated. That female YouTuber's vid is basically outdated, straight up.

Here is the Reddit post, now updated, including with Ed Boon's Tweet.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/bguuzb
So basically it is not even practical to rely on the micros. Even if you wanna buy stuff with the micros, by the time you bought what you wanted, you would much rather PLAYING THE GAME in order to get what you want instead of waiting. It's not practical at all. They are not forcing to buy micros at all.

And no, the chests in the Krypt are not loot boxes, because you are not spending any real money. I said that also regarding the Fighting Chance system in Street Fighter V, that this is not a loot box system because you're not spending any real money. This is true to both MK11 and SFV, and SFV was a truly bad game at launch.

And regarding the grinding, NRS games ALWAYS HAD GRINDING, it's not something new, and they even increased the grinding in their games over time, like what they did with the Legendary Gear in IJ2. The only REAL MISTAKE that NRS did in MK11 was the difficulty level with the Towers of Time, people just jumped into conclusions because NRS gave a huge amount of grind right from the start unlike with IJ2, along with the accidental high difficulty level at the TOT's.

But hey, all of those YouTubers, internet ban wagoners, anti-SJW propaganda bitches, and haters got it blown in their face, because once again, MK11 have sold so much already, 1.8M units on digital sales alone, not counting physical ones. And it become the best selling game of the release month on ALL OF THE FOUR PLATFORMS, unlike MKX which wasn't the top selling game of it's release month on THE ONLY THREE platforms it was released. Will MKX still hold the record for most sales in the series history with 11M overall? Maybe, but MK11 already shows how successful it is, so it doesn't matter at all. Which is also why the 3rd video you brought up is irrelevant, as I said, people jumped into conclusions, and some made noise on purpose for agenda. But once again, MK11 succeeded, and all of the misunderstandings flew out of the window, and the people with the agenda got smacked in their assess.

One more note, I also already mentioned Captain Marvel and how it was successful in regards to the Anti-SJW's, you clearly skipped that part.

So you are missing facts, putting words in my mouth, mentioning unrelated topics in full force, and above all else, you're accusing me for being a flip-flopper. I want accept you calling me either a liar, a hypocrite or a flip-flopper. If you're gonna respond to me, at least give the link to that post, otherwise you're lying, once again.

Last edited: