What's new

YOUR SOUL IS MINE! KOMBAT KAST WED JUNE 5,2019 4pm est / 3pm cst

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I think they nailed it. Best designed character in the game?

That skull tornado amplified is gonna create some great pressure too, like Lao's Z hat.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
He just looks and sounds so good and cool and awesome and... Yeah, they pretty much nailed him. Can't wait to play him myself, and see how the other DLC characters will be like! :D

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Am I the only one that sees 16 potential DLC characters with this pic of the roster? Does Cetrion not look weird as hell at the bottom by herself if they are stretching the rest of it with others? Just saying. Maybe there's way more going on than we originally thought, despite the leak.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Damn. I got a customer at the very last part of the Kast, but did they acknowledge the online issues or nah?

Syd Barrett Lives

Italian Psychopath
Love the overall design, love the voice acting, love the skins, some animations are kinda stiffy, still don't like the ninja gimmicks, don't like the fact that the big combo ender seems to be soul steal.

Fatalities are sick though.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Love the overall design, love the voice acting, love the skins, some animations are kinda stiffy, still don't like the ninja gimmicks, don't like the fact that the big combo ender seems to be soul steal.

Fatalities are sick though.
The only thing I don’t like is the almost non-existent animation of his fireball. He just like subtly puts his hand up and a fireball flies out. I feel like it should be more pronounced and aggressive. Really, I just want it to look cool. Right now it looks like... nothing.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
The only thing I don’t like is the almost non-existent animation of his fireball. He just like subtly puts his hand up and a fireball flies out. I feel like it should be more pronounced and aggressive. Really, I just want it to look cool. Right now it looks like... nothing.
I like how effortless it looks. Like, Shang ain’t out to impress anybody, so it seems beneath him to put too much effort into such simple sorcery. He’s just like, “bitch, take this fireball”.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I like how effortless it looks. Like, Shang ain’t out to impress anybody, so it seems beneath him to put too much effort into such simple sorcery. He’s just like, “bitch, take this fireball”.
I guess that’s a good way to look at it. But everything else he does just looks so cool. Like, he even summons a freaking scroll ffs... haha. So the fireball just really stood out.