What's new

Your Soul is Mine -Cary Tagawa comes to Canada Cup 2019 as a Special Guest

haketh

Noob
That’s dope but to bad it’s Canada Cup, wonder if any staff is still owed money from Last Year & if it’ll take almost a year for players to get paid this time again.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Still debating on whether or not to go to Canada Cup. Not only was last years event a complete shit show(on top of getting my stuff stolen at the venue), this year they are moving it across the country to Calgary where the bulk of the Canadian FGC decidedly isn't at.

xKMMx

Banned
Still debating on whether or not to go to Canada Cup. Not only was last years event a complete shit show(on top of getting my stuff stolen at the venue), this year they are moving it across the country to Calgary where the bulk of the Canadian FGC decidedly isn't at.
Will you being playing Kollector if you go?

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Will you being playing Kollector if you go?
Unless there is a balance patch probably, especially since Terminator wouldn't be legal. That said its a big maybe if I would go or not. Canada cup in usual venue = train ride and staying at someones I know in toronto. In calgary it turns into plane rides and hotels which makes it well over a 1000 dollar trip and I ain't rich.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Damn Canada Cup $8.95 is still a thing?
Whoever goes, y'all (and your wallet) be safe out there.