What's new

Your Saltiest Moment in MK11?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Speaking of Shao Kahn yolo's nothing pisses me off worse than them doing d1 and then mashing out d4. I have no idea why but I cannot seem to counter poke their D1 even if I block it they still get their D4 out before my D1.
THe j3 into command grab irritates the F out of me too.
Shao Kahn and Jax are the two characters whose frame data doesn’t compute online, haha. You would swear that they're plus half the time over the internet :p

Last edited:
Lol I like playing against players like this I usually start laughing, I'm like "holy shit this guy is one crazy mofo" or "wtf this guy does not have a care in the world"
I’m weird bro. If I get beat by a solid player I’m all good with that. BUT, if I lose to a scrub man I’m pissed.

Speaking of Shao Kahn yolo's nothing pisses me off worse than them doing d1 and then mashing out d4. I have no idea why but I cannot seem to counter poke their D1 even if I block it they still get their D4 out before my D1.
THe j3 into command grab irritates the F out of me too.
Because they will do D1 xx Annihilation lmao. I still get caught by that bs.

xKMMx

Banned
Because they will do D1 xx Annihilation lmao. I still get caught by that bs.
Its so annoying.
I’m weird bro. If I get beat by a solid player I’m all good with that. BUT, if I lose to a scrub man I’m pissed.
Dude I went on a scrub/flowchart losing streak couple weeks ago. Losing to grabs and special spams and I lost my mind. I literally had to just out the controller down and walk out of the house to keep from smashing out of pure frustration with myself.

Its so annoying.

Dude I went on a scrub/flowchart losing streak couple weeks ago. Losing to grabs and special spams and I lost my mind. I literally had to just out the controller down and walk out of the house to keep from smashing out of pure frustration with myself.
I usually just close the app and play some classic Sonic games lol

Lol the best thing that ever happened to me in this game was this past weekend.
I had the volume down on my monitor and was practicing inputs between matches like and idiot and looking at my laptop cause I was on a video conference call with work. So anyway I accidentally picked Raiden ( a character I've never used).
He won the first match with Scorpion ...t bagged like crazy and then messaged me how trash I was and then I need to go play SFV on xbox cause MK is too advanced for me.
Took the next match almost double flawless with Jacqui and the dude rage quit.
I’m assuming you were getting paid by your job while making that jabroni rage quit.

The American dream.