What's new

Your PlayStation 2019 Wrap-Up

I'm sorry bro. Now the message is the same but in my language with a additional line of 'All Playstation features work as intended'.

I'm still curious though.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I'm sorry bro. Now the message is the same but in my language with a additional line of 'All Playstation features work as intended'.

I'm still curious though.
Go to playstation.com and find the Wrap Up advertisement there I guess. Not sure what else to do.

Screenshot_20200115-064405_Chrome.jpg

The MK number is definitely inflated by me having my PS4 idle while in practice mode or something.

Cool to see DoA6 was my second most played game. Loved it but had to drop it because the netcode was absolute garbage.

Also surprised I played more Borderlands than Soul Calibur 6- once again, dropped SC6 due to netcode

Fun fact: I was a PC player for MKX, played 500 hours overall, and bought MKX on PS4 in 2019 before MK11 to play a bit. So in the last 5 years I played 530 hours of MKX.

I have already played more MK11 in 9 months than MKX in 5 years.
I remember; we had some fun discussions back then.

I don't have a PlayStation 4, and I still play mainly on PC. Since launch, I put 259 hours into Mortal Kombat X on Steam, and 224 into Mortal Kombat 11.

I picked up an Xbox One X this past fall, and this holiday I got Mortal Kombat XL on it for dirt cheap. Not sure how to check my time put in there, but it's been a few hours.