Your Opinion On PC Prices? Are You Buying The Game Day 1?

Discussion in 'Injustice 2' started by Raider, Nov 10, 2017.

1. TrenchLord

TrenchLord Noob

They offered me a credit on the price difference because I had already registered my key to Steam. I suppose that's better than nothing, but I don't really use GMG often so who knows how long it will take for me to see those $4 put to use.

Psyren136 and Braindead like this.
  2. Braindead

Braindead Best Wonder Woman Combos Dropper

Yeah I assume they'll do that. It happened to me before. It's ok though because I usually buy games from GMG so I'll use the credit eventually.

3. Raider

Raider Noob

Wow, no launch discount on Steam
    Darkseid 5.99€
    Denuvo...

Are they serious??

4. Immortal

Immortal Blind justice....

Why would you expect anything else?

WB is gonna sell it just like on consoles it was kinda obvious. They never did launch discounts on Steam. No idea why people thought this time around its gonna be any different.

5. Braindead

It just sucks that technically we couldn't prepurchase the game so we don't get Darkseid like the consoles :(

6. Psyren136

Psyren136 Premium Supporter
    Premium Supporter

PSN:
    Psyren136
    XBL:
    Psyren136
    Steam:
    Psyren136
    I must have missed anyone complaining about Denuvo. That one doesn't bother me at all. Besides that the statements should just be changed to NRS/WB in the thread since you say the blame is entirely on WB.

Yeah anyone thinking crossplay will actually happen is gonna be disappointed lol.

Beta performed fine for me and no one i know had performance problems with it.

This.
    Would have been nice for the launch price to be less, but as was already stated in the thread it's a new game to pc so full price was gonna be obvious here.

7. Bruno-NeoSpace

Bruno-NeoSpace They see me zonin', they hatin'

Damn... the price... LMAO

8. DFSHINNOK7

DFSHINNOK7 Noob

A friendly advice: Don't buy Anything from G2A. G2A and Kinguin are not legit. most of their codes are stolen.

And no, it's not better than piracy.

9. JGillette

JGillette The universe depends on what I can remember of it

PSN:
    JJGillette
    Steam:
    mmrock2
    Well, I've purchased the Ultimate Edition so I think I got Darkseid as well

Psyren136 likes this.
  10. Psyren136

Premium Supporter

PSN:
    Psyren136
    XBL:
    Psyren136
    Steam:
    Psyren136
    I also got the ultimate edition

JGillette likes this.
  11. Raider

Raider Noob

No Darkseid for GMG buyers!
    WB say it's Steam only, but it's clearly not because few other retailers like GamesPlanet and Fanatical are offering him for first week. Ppl are furious.

12. Psyren136

Premium Supporter

PSN:
    Psyren136
    XBL:
    Psyren136
    Steam:
    Psyren136
    Made a PC guild called TestYourMight. anyone from here feel free to join (its on free join)

Kroaken likes this.
  13. TopTierBarry

TopTierBarry Premium Supporter
    Premium Supporter

friendly piece of advice: basically every sentence you said there is wrong

Kroaken likes this.
  14. Braindead

G2A is shady as fuck. Don't trust it at all.

Psyren136 likes this.
  15. TopTierBarry

Premium Supporter

I don't trust them, or any other business online or offline, but I don't have to. G2A is where you will find the market for the consumer's right to resale, and being that it's an open market there is a risk of another user on that site selling you a stolen or fraudulent key, but if this happens to you, they refund the transaction. I don't personally care if it's G2A or anywhere else, but I'm going where the largest resale market is.

The_Tile and Psyren136 like this.
  16. Braindead

You dumbass it's not like that. The very cheap game keys on G2A usually come from Russia. In Russia most games are much much cheaper than the rest of the world, but Steam prohibits geographical location manipulation to prevent everyone from just buying games from Russian servers for cheap. If you get caught Steam will shut down your account and you will lose all your games.

And also stolen keys are all over the place there.

17. TopTierBarry

Premium Supporter

lul You literally have zero idea what you are talking about. Steam keys are mostly global, and Russian keys are separated from this.

Here's a screenshot for example
    https://i.gyazo.com/891d2a4ad3663c545fae02bdee028eaf.png

And also, stolen keys are 1.) not all over the place, 2.) dealt with by no punishment from steam other than having the game removed from your library as you are the VICTIM when purchasing fraudulent keys passed as legit, and 3.) completely reimbursed by G2A if you do encounter this issue.

But keep parroting whatever idiot propaganda you skimmed on Reddit and didn't bother fact checking, I'm sure it's highly educational :DOGE

18. Swindle

Swindle Philanthropist & Asshole

I'm just going to glue seven or eight $100 bills to my PS4, and pretend I'm playing on PC. Master race.

19. TopTierBarry

Premium Supporter

the way its optimized for PC you may as well

20. Rabid Justice

Rabid Justice Your Soul Is Mine

Any one have a problem with arcade stick not working for the game. I have a Razer Atrox for xbox one and the game does not recognize it at all. But it works for all my other games.

Psyren136 likes this.
  21. Psyren136

Premium Supporter

PSN:
    Psyren136
    XBL:
    Psyren136
    Steam:
    Psyren136
    so far my ps4 stick, x1 controller, and x360 controller have all worked. You might just need a driver for it updated.

22. Dr. Cheesesteak

Dr. Cheesesteak pygophile and podophile

Steam:
    saint311
    You get Darkseid if you buy it w/in the first week of release on Steam.

Anyway, the $50/$80 USD price tag is fine by me. I was reading that the prices around the globe were all bunked up on conversion rates. But at least for my situation, I gladly paid $50 for the base game. I only plan to get FP3, and while the Ult Ed is a better deal ($30 for all 3 FPs+goodies vs $20 for 1 FP/$40 for upgrade separately), if I really feel the need to, I'll get them later, hopefully on a sale.

ChatterBox and Psyren136 like this.
  23. haketh

haketh Noob

Steam:
    KOF_XI Player
    It's actually worse than piracy because they use chargeback schemes to maximize profit on key selling which hurts devs

DFSHINNOK7 likes this.
  24. Raider

Raider Noob

Game wasn't able to hit more than 1k players on Steam on launch day, which is... not good at all.

25. Immortal

Immortal Blind justice....

Many people didn't download it yet, not everyone has like 30-100 Mbit/s connection and it's quite a big game. Also price for many is high, in any case it will get better and the price will drop in time but it wont match MK X player numbers and thats normal, always was.

Bruno-NeoSpace likes this.