What's new

Your ideal Kustom Variation

Blood Lunge + Leg Kebab for Baraka. Super fun to play, with constant low damage mixups between grab, OHs, and lows.

I'm hoping that when they get around to adding more tournament variations that they add Leg Kebab + Blade Charge (and...Blade Walk I guess?) since they're still left on the table of unused moves. Leg Kebab is just a fun move in general imo.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
Subby: rising ice, air axe, creeping ice, default slide.

Or

Enhanced ice blast, rising ice, and default slide.

Rising ice mainly for combos. Slide is superior to shoulder charge since its a low and has a high damage KB that can be used as a combo ender. Air axe is a good zoning tool.

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Kollector: Relic lure, Vial, fad3 out...Bola and vial are just fun together :)

Sub: creeping ice and ground ice....trains them to block low then punishes players that block low...

Kotal: Meter and atk totem, and command grab neutral game...

Last edited:
Raiden: Storm Cell (Combo Launcher) and Qick Charge (no Chip and the fastest Punish in the Game 4f for 6-13% damage) Lightning Rod (kinda a Filler its his best remaining 1 Slot)
Skarlet: Parry (her strings got many gaps) Teleport (ofc) Blood Boil (Low Hitting ranged option + great combo ender)
Frost: Her Head Bomb (Great Setup) + Driller Projectile (has a KB and allows you bigger combos in the Corner when amped).
Sub: Ice Clone (The Orb) + Rising Ice (more Combo damage in Corner)
Kollector: Vials (AoE Ground Damage) + Grenades (they launch enemy when they land in fire from vials) + Chakram (better combos + kb when hitting enemys in fire)

Last edited:

FreshPrinceOfPine

You think you're bad?
Jax with duck and weave stance, the overhead, and the expert grappler strings would probably be OP. Whenever people want custom variations in ranked, this is all I can think about. I'm not sure if theres any glaringly powerful combinations with other characters however

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
I would just change Liu Kangs stance for the damage buff. I would have said his command grab if it didn’t whiff on crouch blocking opponents... :(

I don’t play Lao cos I don’t like his variations, but if I could have great Kung Lao as a variation I’d main him. He’s fun