What's new

Your favorite thing about UMK3?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Sorry, all this MKAK talk... I have to and yes, this is a 'fan-boy' thread. :D

My favorite thing about UMK3? The announcers, the sound effects... the background laughing, mainly the announcers... "Reptile" "FIGHT!"

MK9's announcing... I'll give a 6/10.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
The only FG I've EVER seen that's consistently faster than UMK3 is SSBM. This game's speed is fun. Oh, and the fucking ninjas. :D

AC1984

Kaballin!
The overall feel I get from playing the game and the lack of "lag/delay" feel when I play it offline. Of course I love every other aspect from fighting system, run button to announcer.

Tim Static

Adminerator
The RUN BUTTON and everything it brings to the table (most of which MK9 players dont understand)

And yea the MOTHERFUCKING NINJAS. :coffee:

Eternal

Noob
I like the art style, stage design of places like soul chamber,graveyard etc and all the cool buildings in the backgrounds of some stages, the urban vibe, character design, running, the vs screen and the dun dun duuunnnnn.. Oh and run jabs lol

Tim Static

Adminerator
The run button.

and yea, the voices are epic. no other MK game has topped it imo
Ive said it many many times too. The run button changed MK for the best. It brought SO much to the table, so much most people just dont get.

The Run Button would have made MK9 a lot better, and I hope to god its brought back for MK10.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
My favorite thing is MERCY!!!

God I wish you could do that in MK9 lol. I would fuck with people so much. Just let them think they have a chance :D

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
I really don't know how to answer that question. I love everything about UMK3. It's the complete package and has been since I was a kid.

NoDoubt

nasty
Ive said it many many times too. The run button changed MK for the best. It brought SO much to the table, so much most people just dont get.

The Run Button would have made MK9 a lot better, and I hope to god its brought back for MK10.
totally agree. altho on my end, iv heard more negative than positive on the run button but obviously from people who couldnt adjust to the fast paced style. Its just awesome. if mk10 has a run button....holy shit

mk3 series is ed boons favorite mk game hes mentioned many times. No idea why that gameplay style hasent been brought back 2 life yet

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
The vs screen and the gate closing when a match is over. That game has some of the most badass presentation ever in a FG.

Sasuga

Noob
I liked the overexaggerated voices and sound effects. The announcer also and the character select screen music, klassic!