What's new

Your EVO 2016 MKXL Predictions... If You Dare!

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
Scar tekken master slayer raptor are all in same block

So yea that can't happen

Only two can make it
My money is on Scar and Raptor biiiiiiig time. Not that I'm sleeping on Tekken Master, I just think Scar and Raptor will come out on top

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
SonicFox doesn't win EVO.

Grand Finals will be Hayatei and Foxy.

I repeat, there will be no player from USA in Grand Finals.

jaylee777

Juh-Mill-E
Predictions

My bold prediction: Killer Xinok will send sonic into losers if they both make it out of their pools in winners, however sonic will run it all the way back and win the whole thing.

Foxy will be in the winners side of grand finals

Perfect Legend will have a lot of close matches and upsets

Either Big D or Toxin will get 9th again

Somebody is gonna make top 16 with a character/variation that we as a whole often consider to be trash.

kantboy-2

Ripper
Everybody that didn't want to play friends/teammates in the 1st match and asked to be moved will play like champions.

Hooray for competition.

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
With two out of three, the Ermac players are either gonna get knocked out quick by some BS or make it very far due to some BS:p it's hard to make a bet on which one will actually happen

E

Eldriken

The way you type makes you look so salty though. As if peoples thoughts and predictions are upsetting you.
It can "look" that way, but unless you know him well, you don't know enough about him to claim something like that. It's just how he responds. It's possible to respond in such a way without being salty, upset, etc.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
OK my serious prediction, only place I'll assign is first place. All other placements can be tossed up.

1st place winner: Sonicfox (duh)
Worthy adversaries:
Foxy
Scar
Hayatei
Djt
REO
Madzin
Honeybee

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
The way you type makes you look so salty though. As if peoples thoughts and predictions are upsetting you.
I'm not upset at all. I just find it incredibly odd that someone would honestly pick anyone to win this event other than Sonic. Should I add some smiley faces or something to seem less upset?

I'm not saying it's impossible for Sonic to lose, but he's far and away the most dominant player the NRS scene has ever known.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Reo and Madzin not going

I figured a few players I'd name weren't going.

I'm excited to see what upsets there are, although I'm confident top 8 will look as it normally does.

If you're going, good luck. I have confidence in you man, practice pays off and you're a testament of it.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I figured a few players I'd name weren't going.

I'm excited to see what upsets there are, although I'm confident top 8 will look as it normally does.

If you're going, good luck. I have confidence in you man, practice pays off and you're a testament of it.
Thanks man but I'm just here to be pool fodder w the low tier kenshi and catch the bars w tom brady and co

Also will record tons of matches

I'll be back competing in 2017 w top tier in inj2

Goldi

Noob
In no particular order, I think top 8 will be something like;

Sonic Fox, Wound Cowboy, Dink, Dragon, Illusions, Forever King, Foxy and another Yomi gentleman, naturally.

Looking forward to watching! Best of luck to everyone going, stay hydrated, bring lots of sunscreen and watch your shoes, boys ♡