What's new

YOUR BEST COMBO FOR ERMAC

ded_ said:
mid-screen 100%
What's his Midscreen 100%? Can you point me to a vid?

My best mid-screen is usually off a punisher opp. (blocked Teleport, etc)
I do JK, TKS, HP, HP, JK, TKS, HP, HP, HP, LK. It's a lot, probably around 90%... but it's definitely no 100%.

I also had a nice one today with Shang Tsung, it was after the second TKS, I changed into Stryker and got two gun combos off, but then fucked up. I started the combo with Ermac's telepunch, so the overall damage was only around 70%. It looked cool, though.

ded

Elder God
TheGreg said:
ded_ said:
mid-screen 100%
What's his Midscreen 100%? Can you point me to a vid?

My best mid-screen is usually off a punisher opp. (blocked Teleport, etc)
I do JK, TKS, HP, HP, JK, TKS, HP, HP, HP, LK. It's a lot, probably around 90%... but it's definitely no 100%.

I also had a nice one today with Shang Tsung, it was after the second TKS, I changed into Stryker and got two gun combos off, but then fucked up. I started the combo with Ermac's telepunch, so the overall damage was only around 70%. It looked cool, though.
shock has a clip of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlkyWEZSNYI

My favorite is the shaney " holy crap thats awsome " corner combo

in corner, RH, TKS, RH, RH, TKS, HP, HP, JK, HP, Fire Ball.......all props to shaney for showing me this combo :lol:

Yoshi2085 said:
for show i do -

HK , LP , Telport , TKS , rune through RH , teleport , lp , fireball
I was playing someone online (I wish I could remember his name) who was ending his combo with RH, TP, uppercut. He pulled it off a few times. It didn't do much damage, but it looked pretty cool.

The one I do against the computer player is TP, TKS, HK, LP, JK, TKS, HK, LP, JK, Fireball. It only does about 42%, but no matter what combo you do that starts with TP always ends around 40%, so it's just a matter of style.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Best combos for characters truly are the ones that are practical. 100% corner combos are very practical. Mid-screen 100% is very character specific, but there are variations of it. It's not always about getting the best % readout, but getting that extra damage helps when you need to eek out a few more % to kill them. I think that the best possible combo ender is setting up for more rushdown. Like ending with an aaHK then running in for rj's or the popup to reset them if they try to jump out.

Just my 2 cents.