What's new

Youphemism (Various) Wins Glasgow Kombat #22

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Glasgow Kombat #22 might be one of the most, if not the most, exciting weeks of Glasgow Kombat so far. Between comebacks, multiple 3-2 sets and the return of Azarath (but not his Venomous...) we had plenty of hype moments which you can catch up with in the archive below! There was even a sighting of my rusty-ass Cybernetic!

Here's the results for GK#22:
1st. Youphemism (Shotgun Jacqui / Hollywood Cassie Cage / Gunslinger Erron Black / Piercing Mileena / Cybernetic Kano / Grandmaster Sub Zero / Balanced Kenshi)
2nd. Nausea (Spectral/Mystic/MoS Ermac / Cryomancer Sub Zero / Ninjutsu Scorpion / Deceptive Reptile)
3rd. Orangutan (War God Kotal Kahn / Dragon's Fire/Flame Fist Liu Kang)

Check out more Glasgow Kombat Info below:

From left to right: Youphemism, Nausea, Orangutan

Commiserations to:
Scott the Scot (A-List Johnny Cage / Wrestler Jax)
Ricey (Hellfire Scorpion)
Azarath (Swarm Queen D'Vorah)
Superjohn (Assassin Kitana)

The full bracket can be found here: http://www.challonge.com/mkglasgow22

We have a Twitter now! Follow us @glasgowkombat where we'll post updates live every Tuesday night to make up for not being able to stream right now :)

#16VariationsInTop3 #SupergirlHasAWindMove #JeifaraIsPregnantWithNauseasBaby #AzarathHasReturned #VuffBenomous

Of course if there are more Scots near enough the Glasgow area reading this that would like to get into competitive MK then feel free to come along and join in! You don't even have to take part in the tournament if you don't want to, you're welcome to come play casuals in MK9, Injustice or MKX with us all night if that's what you prefer. Either way we're to help you out as much as we can, it helps us too :) Anyone interested in coming along can join the Facebook group here : http://www.facebook.com/groups/GlasgowKombat or those that don't have Facebook can just come visit, we run every Tuesday night at MaxXP Gaming: 29-31 Duke St, Glasgow from 3:30pm to 9:30pm. If you're getting the train go to Glasgow Central or Queen Street and one of us can meet you there. Or get a train to High Street if it's on your train route, MaxXP is just round the corner! If you need any help feel free to get in touch on the facebook group. Entry fee is £3. Tournament signups start at 6pm and the tournament starts at 6:30pm.

@Nausea @Scott The Scot @Azxrath. @Rocket @SuperJohn @Rustyb4nana @Shaikhuzzaman @Orangutan @Wigy @Red King @BigFool @Rearawt @Deakins @Hawfy @VSTheJanitor @TheOldHero @Juxtapose@JustinXavier21 @PND_Ketchup @PND_Mustard @Tim Static

Attachments

Nausea

Soul Ascended
Ggs lads! Looking forward to Tuesday even more now! :) The top 3 pic legit looks like @Orangutan gave me his beard :/

Oh, and enjoy your last weekly win! I've wen't and found my headphones :DOGE

#Iemptymysoulballsintopsychos

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Fine I'll retag who hasn't seen it yet :p

@Rocket @SuperJohn @Rustyb4nana @Shaikhuzzaman @Orangutan @Wigy @BigFool @Rearawt @Deakins @Hawfy @VSTheJanitor @TheOldHero @JustinXavier21 @PND_Ketchup @PND_Mustard
The tag for me didn't work for some reason, but looking forward to seeing your Mileena, @Youphemism !

I'm about halfway through GK #19, so slowly catching up still!
Don't expect too much lol, I used her for one game and lost. I got mixed!

Take your time, it'll take a while for the next one to be up anyway haha