What's new

Young Justice Liu Kang back for 24 hours on Wednesday!!!!

Art Lean

Noob
Golden krypt event 2, Liu Kang's MK2 skin "Young Justice" finally returns, to be found behind Goro's throne, from 9am CST on Wednesday for 24 hours... at last!!!! The only krypt event skin I was missing and the out of the remains skins I don't have it was that one that was frustrating me the most!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Finally, next should be Kitana's. Hell they should have given us BOTH during this event for the wait alone. I have the LK but they take their sweet ass time with the original krypt events. They can just release them with the KL Krypt events instead of some lame gear that most of us already have.

Art Lean

Noob
It should have been a default skin for fuck’s sake
Don't get me wrong, I totally agree 1000%, but just wanted to make sure as many knew as possible who missed it back when these were announced only on Ed's twitter.

Sigh.

This one's been missing for me for a long time and, this is the beer talking, it actually hurts. Nothing to do with the game. Was away with my ex that weekend that skin dropped, for a romantic getaway, and the beyond wonderful memories of that weekend have felt torturously pointless ever since, have felt an idiot for months for having treated her to something that's clearly meaningless. Not having that skin in my game is a constant reminder of what a fool I was, how much effort I wasted on her and how much she hurt me. I'd rather have been just on my own, playing Mortal Kombat like I always had than to experience what I did.

I want Young Justice Liu Kang in my game to help stop remembering that beyond-magical weekend in France in August 2019 with the girl I thought was love of my life (and I've previously been married, I'm not naive) and just focus on a silly game about Chinese gods and ninjas I've loved since I was 10 so I can forget the modern world, my loneliness and where my life is today :(

Sorry... bit pathetic. :oops:

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
I'm missing the Kitana one that is in the story. it should have been available as well from the start. i think that's the only skin of hers i need