What's new

You have to choose one new character from MK11 to return in MK12

Who should return in MK12?

• Total voters

nodq

wicked
I think from a character perspective... Geras would be the pick.. he is the coolest personality wise and voice and overall style. imo. Gameplay wise.. I prefer collector.

I think it was clear from MKx that people are much more interested in established characters than new ones. MKx got serious hate from parts of the fanbase for not bringing back their favs. In fact the MK11 roster is basically a compilation of all the wish list threads from MKx time.

MK11 has such a great roster. I think once all the DLC is out for kp2 it is probably the best roster we have had.

Even so I would like to have seen more new kombatants or maybe just more MKx returning. I mean Tekada or FeraTorr for example.
It's hard to top Trilogy man

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
It's hard to top Trilogy man
The MKT Roster is not that different really.. these are the only outstanding ones.
  • Goro
  • Reptile
  • Mileena
  • Kintaro
  • Cyrax
  • Sektor
  • Stryker
  • Motaro
  • Ermac
  • Chameleon
  • Khameleon
Goro and Kintaro are kinda the same, same for Cha and Kha and Montaro i doubt will ever be seen...

So we are ony talking 7 missing characters really. The "famous" MK9 roster is also almost identical for the most part.

projectzero00

nomnomnom
Absolutely nobody. It's the first time I haven't liked any of the new MK characters. All of them are annoying to play against and contributed nothing to the story other than being boring lackeys. If I absolutely had to pick one, it would be Geras because his powers are quite interesting (plus eye-candy) but only if they give him some personality and storyline.

I voted Kollector cause he's the most fun to play, has the most interesting design, and aside from the lack of interesting skins, I really like everything about him (voice included).

Cetrion has the most beautiful skins of the three, but she's boring, doesn't work as a villain and she seems like a Poison Ivy rip-off.

Geras has the coolest powers and a lot of potential, but his design and personality are flat.

Personally, I'm not big on Kollector at all and wouldn't mind if he never showed up in a game again.

Between Cetrion and Geras (and I'd have no issue seeing either return), Geras is the overwhelming choice to me. The character is extremely cool and I feel even more can be done with him.

Even though she's not in this pole, I also think Kronika was an excellent antagonist, and Jennifer Hale is a fantastic voice actress.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Don't really like any of them, but I'd vote for Geras.

His time powers are cool, and there's lots of potential there. Kollector has a good design, but I don't care for his gameplay styles or character/personality. I think he's pretty boring in those regards sadly. And Cetrion is just awful (IMO) in every way; I hope she goes and stays gone. If Geras were to come back, I hope he'd return with better costumes. I think his look could use a lot of work, but there's potential there. I'd be fond of some really cool Egyptian-themed outfits for him.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Geras and Krypt Guy ( So i can suffer again to unlock something with my comrade )