Votes: 34 54.8%
  • Tasia

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • No Face

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters

KCJ506

Noob
Kira and Kobra are red dragon aren’t they?
No, they're Black Dragon. They joined the clan in Deception when Kabal revived it and became it's new leader. The only Red Dragon members that have been playable were Mavado, Hsu Hao and I think Daegon was also a member.

Brighton

Noob
Right on, I couldn’t remember. In that case Kira and Kobra would both be nice to have back. You never know what you had until your playing PS2 instead of PS4 to reconnect with old favorites lol

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
The obvious answer is Tremor, his makeover for MKX was amazing.

Otherwise Tasia, I feel there's some real un-tapped potential there.

Also I'd accept Kobra back if they doubled down on the Street Fighter Ken parody and they could do it without making him into a joke.

Brighton

Noob
I feel like Kobra could Dan From street Fighter. If not, than I feel like he IS Dan from Street Fighter. Make him a real colossal failure but never let him give up on himself lol

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I have no idea who any of these characters are, so I picked Tasia. Is he cool?

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I feel like Kobra could Dan From street Fighter. If not, than I feel like he IS Dan from Street Fighter. Make him a real colossal failure but never let him give up on himself lol
I wanted that to be Mokap. A huge failure who somehow gets sucked into every single storyline, knows every move, but is too incompetent to use them and instantly gets killed by Shao Kahn.

KCJ506

Noob
If there's one thing I can Hsu Hao was good for, it's that it gave Jax his own rival instead of just sharing Kano with Sonya. Though I'm hoping in future games Tremor will become his rival.

In regards to Kira, design and backstory wise, nothing was really wrong with her. Her main flaw was her moveset which can easily be redone. I mean have people forgotten when Smoke first became playable, all of his specials were moves taken from other characters and didn't get his own until Deception/Armageddon?

I have no idea who any of these characters are, so I picked Tasia. Is he cool?
Tasia was in MK Special Forces. And is a she.