Votes: 34 54.8%
  • Tasia

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • No Face

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Imagine you wake up one morning, your phone rings and it's Ed Boon. He says "hello friend, I'm making MK12 and I wanted to ask you which Black Dragon member would you like to see in the new game? Kano is dead, and we're not sure about Kabal and Erron Black, so pick another one"

The options are:

1. Jarek

2. Kira

3. Kobra

4. Tremor

5. Tasia

6. No Face

Choose your destiny

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Tremor, hands down.

One of the best characters NRS has ever made, IMO. Story, aesthetic, playstyle, the sound of shattering, etcetera.
It's a shame we may never see him again, because who knows if this is the last MK game ever. IJ3 is next, and if they're covering Armageddon in the last Kombat Pack, that's pretty much the end of the story road. That is one character I think they absolutely knocked out of the park.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Tremor was fucking INCREDIBLE in MKX. Everything about him. His moveset, his look, the sounds he made when he hit you, his voice, how satisfying his combos were to execute.

EVERYTHING.

I'm trying not to be so negative toward MK11 these days, but I had more fun with just Tremor than I have had with the entirety of MK11.

MKX's DLC was second to none.

mook

Noob
Tremor was sick as shit in MKX, if you didn‘t vote for him- that‘s your opinion and I respect it.

But really though Tremor would be amazing in MK11.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
yep, Tremor deserves to return back in a next future MK game, NRS did an incredible job on him in MKX, sure he must come back some day !

Tremor at the top of the list, easy
Kira or Tasia if I can't choose Tremor
Jarek is fun to keep around as an NPC you can beat up
No-Face is just a bootleg Kabal with a flamethrower, I'd rather just have Goon Kabal.
Kobra, never. Give him the Hsu Hao treatment.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Tremor for sure but I actually think Kobra is dope as a Ken parody.

But Tremor ain't in that shit no more, in the dream realm he was reborn. Now he and Bo' Rai Cho chill together and watch Johnny Cage movies

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Tremor for sure but I actually think Kobra is dope as a Ken parody.
It could work but they'd have to fully commit to a joke character. Something like Dan Hibiki. And I'm not sure if NRS can do something like this.

Tremor is winning by far! At this point he should be considered for MK12.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Tremor should come back... MKx really made one badass. Everything from moves to physical design was really great. IMO, he was one of the best MKx characters when you think in terms of "adding to MK legacy" ... people will be asking for him every game till he is back.

I voted for Tasia .. MK needs more girls and I will always vote for someone that has either never been playable or only playable decades ago.

I had to vote Tremor for reasons other people have already said. I loved EVERYTHING about that character. And his abilities fit so well in MK what with guys who can control ice, electricity, etc.

That said, I think Kobra has potential to me. Kinda of like an evil Ken from SF. Like a demented, violent take on a SF character. Could be cool i dunno.

Also, No Face intrigues me but I know almost nothing about him.