What's new

YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN PT IV (New Combos)(Last video).

Hi guys !!

With this video I say goodbye to # MK11. I hope you like these new configurations and exploration of possibilities.

I am also going to nominate him to the competition for "ComboMakers" called "The God of Kombos Kompetition" and his love of the material is appreciated.

PD: Wear headphones and appreciate the editing of the beats fitted with the hits.

For The Shaolin...

@KutlessMyth , @Saltea Moonspell , @DDTECH , @just_2swift , @retroracer , @HellblazerHawkman , @DeftMonk , @Hellbringer , @MKF30 @Eldriken @CrimsonShadow , @Eddy Wang , @Juggs, @MKR, @superbn0va

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Hi guys !!

With this video I say goodbye to # MK11. I hope you like these new configurations and exploration of possibilities.

I am also going to nominate him to the competition for "ComboMakers" called "The God of Kombos Kompetition" and his love of the material is appreciated.

PD: Wear headphones and appreciate the editing of the beats fitted with the hits.

For The Shaolin...

@KutlessMyth , @Saltea Moonspell , @DDTECH , @just_2swift , @retroracer , @HellblazerHawkman , @DeftMonk , @Hellbringer , @MKF30 @Eldriken @CrimsonShadow , @Eddy Wang , @Juggs, @MKR, @superbn0va
Wow that's some cool stuff fly

are you switching to a new game? Or having a break from fighting games?

at the level of competing I save until #KOF15 or the new RIOT game #PROJECTL.

At the level of material creation, I no longer do anything, I got bored that on the web there is material a thousand times worse edited or with less depth and it has much more support :(

DeftMonk

Noob
at the level of competing I save until #KOF15 or the new RIOT game #PROJECTL.

At the level of material creation, I no longer do anything, I got bored that on the web there is material a thousand times worse edited or with less depth and it has much more support :(
Maybe try out gg strive bro! Always loved ur videos. As far as support would go, maybe one day Rooflemonger will do a combo competition video you could enter...Now only if anyone knew that guy or where to find him.