What's new

Video/Tutorial You Have Failed This Community - Quick Green Arrow Video

Seapeople

This one's for you
These are just some random bnbs and not-so-bnbs I've been messing with for a couple days. As far as resets go, the only one I've found that seems 100% guaranteed is after a freeze. A lot of other set ups seem to be escapable with super, armor, wakeup, backdash, etc. but I'm sure there will be a few that are character specific. Anyway thanks for watching :)

Seapeople

This one's for you
Any tips on how to get ff 11 consistently after f2 d1 3?
It's just one of those things where you have to practice until the timing becomes second nature. I don't really have any better advice than that sorry, maybe someone else has a trick to make it easier.

It's just one of those things where you have to practice until the timing becomes second nature. I don't really have any better advice than that sorry, maybe someone else has a trick to make it easier.
Dont apologize, I just have to stop being bad. Good stuff though definitely gave me a boost after thinking i picked the wrong character

Very nice Sea!

I appreciate you taking the time to share these with us.
All I use is Green Arrow, these will come in very handy.

I love how we can have annotations to the moves, it reminds me of Chess games.

Any tips on how to get ff 11 consistently after f2 d1 3?
Use the electric arrow....and do the dash input right when he pulls the arrow out or as he's shooting it...do not wait for the animation to finish and then dash....u'll drop it or get there too late. The other option is a ji2 or ji3 but those r even tricker but the dash out completely.

St3v3n092

Back from the dead
These are just some random bnbs and not-so-bnbs I've been messing with for a couple days. As far as resets go, the only one I've found that seems 100% guaranteed is after a freeze. A lot of other set ups seem to be escapable with super, armor, wakeup, backdash, etc. but I'm sure there will be a few that are character specific. Anyway thanks for watching :)

Wow, that was quite a video. Awesome combos.

Hi guys, I just started practising with GA, so I went om this wonderful site again and came across the term "ff". I searched but I couldnt find the definition of it. So please, I think it doesnt stand for dash, or anything like that. Help me out!