What's new

Question - Sonya Blade You guys wana nerf sonya that bad?

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
They should take that from her and give it to unbreakable sub.

Last edited:

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
So what you're telling me is that Sonya gets a parry that parries EVERY SINGLE MOVE IN THE GAME that takes a decent chunk of health off. And yet other parries (Kenshi, Unbreakable Sub, Flame Fist etc.) have only specific, VERY specific, things with little pay off...yea no this sounds totally reasonable and was put into the game with clearly a good thought process behind it.

Dre_Kang

Blah
So what you're telling me is that Sonya gets a parry that parries EVERY SINGLE MOVE IN THE GAME that takes a decent chunk of health off. And yet other parries (Kenshi, Unbreakable Sub, Flame Fist etc.) have only specific, VERY specific, things with little pay off...yea no this sounds totally reasonable and was put into the game with clearly a good thought process behind it.
Because you said that it makes me think of Kotal's Parries but thats another discussion lol

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
... It's her X-ray.

One of these things is not like the other one.

Dre_Kang

Blah
But in all honesty Sub-Zero's is the same and there is room to argue that it competes with Ms. Blades X-Ray because it can be held. It's not like it works from full screen!

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Come on guys, its not a big deal... her 50/50 game is risky, she has low damage output, a there is scaling on that X-ray. She needs it.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Because it's not a glitch; it's literally working as intended.

It has significant whiff recovery; if you think she's gonna do it, punish her for it.

Don't chuck out a meaty setup knowing full well it can be parried.
A X-Ray that parries projectiles looks broken to me, specially when it can be comboed from, may not be a glitch but this is just straight unfair lol.