What's new

You asked for it. They listened. NEW BATMAN STANCE!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
From this old mess....

...TO THIS

Glorious. Greatest new feature in the game. Thank you NRS. Week 1 of Injustice being announced after E3 years ago was the start of everyone begging for this change. I was putting together quotes and sending vids talking about how wrong the old "Bat-flex" pose was during that week myself. So glad you finally heard us all and changed his stance.

Truly the highlight of the stream for me.

Last edited:

Emanuel

Noob
From this old mess....

...TO THIS

Glorious. Greatest new feature in the game. Thank you NRS. Week 1 of Injustice being announced after E3 years ago was the start of everyone begging for this change. I was putting together quotes and sending vids talking about how wrong the old "Bat-flex" pose was during that week myself. So glad you finally heard us all and changed his stance.

Truly the highlight of the stream for me.
Cool beans!

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I think both look completly "meh", and that people cared waaay to much about it. But hey, if this makes you happy, good for you!

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I think it looks a lot like Triborg's, but maybe I'm wrong.
I checked the google to find the fighting stances. So far it's quite close to the one with Jax's and Triborg's as a mixture. It could be like Kano's.

Emanuel

Noob
I am the one who started this whole complaining about his old stance. I even made polls and Paid to advertise them on twitter.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I am the one who started this whole complaining about his old stance. I even made polls and Paid to advertise them on twitter.
We all started in on it. Too many complaining at the reveal to pin down a single person as a "source". You did the polls and paid ads, I did a video compiling forum posts and sent it with design talk to NRS, others tweeted non stop, announcers for MK called it out on stream, many posted videos hour one on youtube calling it out, forum goers cracked into it...its a group victory. And one that was a long time coming. Glad it finally happened.

NHDR

Noob
I was very pleasantly surprised when I saw this change for the first time. Best change for sure, will have to play Batman this time around.