What's new

Strategy yoo

Marvaz

come at me
The fallowing is a way to get out of the corner meterless with sub zero, and put them in the corner. If you happen to catch the opponent with 212 iceball you dash twice and cross them up and do a deep jump kick (notapple jacks kick) and d4 slide. This will in turn get your opponent in the corner rather than spending meter. I believe its only 2% less than the standard bnb 212 combo and it puts your opponent in the corner. Btw if this has been discovered and done b4 i apologize.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
poo k so i came up with a new setup with sub szeo that will get you out of the corner anasd put them in the corner if you habve no meter and your against the wall. if you happen to catch the oppepntn with 212ciaball you dash twice and cross them up and do a deep jump kick (notapple jacks kick) and d4slide. This will in turn get your opponent in the corner tather than spending meter. hella pro. and if you think you came up with this fuck you alrealty
Posting tech while clearly intoxicated...effective.
But seriously good info.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Just a note to everyone who reads this: marvaz is drunk right now, so please excuse his typos, LOL.

Back on topic. I kinda did something like this when I played offline casuals last night, except the first hit of my combo was a neutral jump-punch to stop the opponent's attempt to cross me up. I then did b1 2 freeze, jumped over him, and finished the combo with 2 1 2 Cold Slide to force him against the corner. Your option as well as mine both beat out the choice to burn one bar for an EX Slide which would result in the same outcome.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Drunk people scare me.

Topic:
Whenever i'm cornered I usually jump out (as people will be waiting for an EX slide to punish you). Then I do either 212 into ice clone or d4 into ice clone.

I really only play online, so I suppose jumping out of the corner offline would be unsafe. I wouldn't know, damn canadians never play MK.

MK Kobra

Noob
Just a note to everyone who reads this: marvaz is drunk right now, so please excuse his typos, LOL.

Back on topic. I kinda did something like this when I played offline casuals last night, except the first hit of my combo was a neutral jump-punch to stop the opponent's attempt to cross me up. I then did b1 2 freeze, jumped over him, and finished the combo with 2 1 2 Cold Slide to force him against the corner. Your option as well as mine both beat out the choice to burn one bar for an EX Slide which would result in the same outcome.
I wonder who you got that from... :rolleyes:
http://testyourmight.com/threads/little-trick-to-keep-or-get-your-opponent-in-the-corner.13682/

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
poo k so i came up with a new setup with sub szeo that will get you out of the corner anasd put them in the corner if you habve no meter and your against the wall. if you happen to catch the oppepntn with 212ciaball you dash twice and cross them up and do a deep jump kick (notapple jacks kick) and d4slide. This will in turn get your opponent in the corner tather than spending meter. hella pro. and if you think you came up with this fuck you alrealty
Was that alcohol, weed or what?

(wtf my edited post didn't save)

OT this is awesome. deep jks are extremely useful for a lot of characters, but even more so for sub. :p