What's new

YOMI Slayer Wins Mortal Kombat XL at Northwest Majors VIII!

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
The Pacific Northwest had its annual event and at the end of the day it would be YOMI's slayer that would rise to the occasion and beat the competition while taking a big chunk of the $2500 prize pool from NRS! Im proud to announce the Top 8 from Northwest Majors VIII

Results:
1. YOMI|Slayer (Shaolin Kung Jin)
2. iLuusions (Sun God/War God Kotal Kahn, Warlock Quan Chi)
3. STB|R24 Shujinkydink (Summoner/Warlock Quan chi, Pretty Lady Leatherface)
4. Kevin 7 (Hish Qu Ten Predator)
5. xMEECH (Commando Kano, Kenjutsu Kenshi, Tempest Kung Lao)
5. Knoterror (Grandmaster Sub Zero)
7. Starcharger (Assassin Kitana)
7. STB|Preach (Tarkatan Alien)

Replay is here: https://www.twitch.tv/khaosgaming2/v/63954204

Thanks to all that showed up and all that helped run the event!

@Goldy
@Kevin 7
@STORMS
@KH StarCharger

Attachments

Kevin 7

The bad boy scout
On behalf of the Northwest I'm sure everyone appreciates the effort you and the other organizers put into the event. It's unfortunate that some of the hiccups occurred but the event turned out. Shout outs to everyone at the event.

Regardless of what anyone else thought of our event, hiccups or whatever... All I know is that I personally had a blast.

Shout outs to Chris and Deniz and their crew for supporting MK and running all our events up here. Without them, we'd have nothing. Literally nothing.

Shout outs to NRS for the 2500 they threw in the pot. Nothing short of godlike.

Shout outs to all the great players, and definitely Slayer who I finally got to meet in person. Dude is playing out of his mind these days and deserves all his success.

Too many people to tag, so yeah. Everyone! I had a blast! Let's keep our local scene going!

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Brady would've mopped everyone up and won the whole thing if he went. Too bad =/

Goldi

Noob
It was great to see everyone!

Shout outs to Imortal Kombat, Meech, Star Charger, Knoterror and Iluusions to commentating with me! Slayer, Dink, Kevin, Trevar, Grifkitten, Palooka and anyone else I'm forgetting to tag, it was freaking amazing hanging out with you guys as always ♡

Huge thank yous to everyone for showing up or tuning in to make this an awesome event!