What's new

YOMI Slayer Wins MKXL at Midwest Championships 2016!

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
We just wrapped up Midwest Championships 2016 in Murphreesboro, TN! Several teams were represented as we had Yomi, EXiLE, InC, and several others show up for this super hype tournament!

After the dust settled, Yomi's MF Slayer took it against Yomi's Forever King! A repeat of last year's Winners Finals at MWC where Slayer defeated King but this year, he met him in Grand Finals and proved too strong for King this time around.

Great games to all! I HAD A BLAST!

Top 8 Results:
1st - YOMI MF Slayer (CA) (Shaolin Kung Jin, Wrestler Jax)
2nd - YOMI FOREVER KING (OH) (Acidic Alien, Buzzsaw Kung Lao)
3rd - KIT Lil Majin (TN) (Displacer Raiden)
4th - InC SWIFT (MO) (A List and Stunt Double Johnny Cage)
5th - EXILE CoRzz (KY) (Shaolin Kung Jin)
5th - DarkFire (FL) (Hollywood Cassie Cage)
7th - C88 Abyss (AK) (Shaolin Kung Jin)
7th - RoR Poshib (TN) (HQT Predator, Sorcerer Quan Chi)

Top 8 Playlist:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Lil Majin

Raiden Enthusiast
@Poshib yeah Midwest Championships was indeed a fun event. Congrats on your top 8 finish with that HQT and SORCEROR tech! Nowhere to go but up from here my brother!

Props to @Vandy @pandaxgaming , @KIT Beely and all of the others who helped to run such a great event as usual!

Props to YOMI Slayer in getting 1st, @YOMI FOREVER KING for finishing 2nd, everyone who placed top 8, and everyone who came out to support.

@Raidenwins I finished 3rd not being able to clutch it out vs @YOMI FOREVER KING but I am happy to have been able to showcase Raiden and do well in a high level setting. Back to the lab I go! #CEO

FinalBoss_FGC

@Poshib yeah Midwest Championships was indeed a fun event. Congrats on your top 8 finish with that HQT and SORCEROR tech! Nowhere to go but up from here my brother!

Props to @Vandy @pandaxgaming , @KIT Beely and all of the others who helped to run such a great event as usual!

Props to YOMI Slayer in getting 1st, @YOMI FOREVER KING for finishing 2nd, everyone who placed top 8, and everyone who came out to support.

@Raidenwins I finished 3rd not being able to clutch it out vs @YOMI FOREVER KING but I am happy to have been able to showcase Raiden and do well in a high level setting. Back to the lab I go! #CEO
Teach me stuff and things with Raiden!

Vandy

Kumite!
Thanks to everyone who made it out to MWC and made this a great event. So many great matches that went down to the wire. I can't wait to rewatch everything.

I apologize for the big delay during top 8 due to equipment malfunction =(

Congrats to Slayer, King, and Lil Majin for collecting those medals and all of top 8 for putting on a good show.

I hope to see all of you at Mid-South Championships in Little Rock, AR in September. Excited to team up with PandaXGaming to bring another hype tournament!

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Since PandaXGaming has their past broadcasts only viewable by Subs to their Twitch channel, we have to wait until they upload the videos to their youtube channel. They typically do it within a couple of days.
Do not forget to update the thread,thanks.

IamSub0

Noob Saibot
VOD: https://www.twitch.tv/pandaxgaming/v/71839263
Pools start at 00:31:00 and Top 8 begins at 04:24:40

EXILE CoRzz, Lil Majin, and Swift are highlights of the tournament, though everyone on stream made a good showing. Props to everyone who made the trip out to Murfreesboro, it's great to get together and crack some skulls with both the big names and the lesser known ones, and the Southeast has some great players. Thanks to Slayer & Forever King for giving me advice on how to improve, and to Vandy and company, who always put on a good event.

FinalBoss_FGC

VOD: https://www.twitch.tv/pandaxgaming/v/71839263
Pools start at 00:31:00 and Top 8 begins at 04:24:40

EXILE CoRzz, Lil Majin, and Swift are highlights of the tournament, though everyone on stream made a good showing. Props to everyone who made the trip out to Murfreesboro, it's great to get together and crack some skulls with both the big names and the lesser known ones, and the Southeast has some great players. Thanks to Slayer & Forever King for giving me advice on how to improve, and to Vandy and company, who always put on a good event.
that video is only available for subs to the channel.