What's new

Match-up Discussion Yoakssssssssss fraud Lobo Match-up chart

Decay

King of the Bill
Zatanna gets up for free yes, but if you read a backwards teleport and you do a hook charge or shotgun shot, it knocks her down. You can punish the wakeup teleport, and yes @Phosferrax, the lag is stupid and there's no way I'm getting an accurate representation of the MU against Zatanna in lag. She has a huge advantage in it

lm Tweakk

#BuffAntiAirs
MMH mu is definitely one of the few mu's for me that could be either 5-5 or 4-6. His zoning, trait, air control gives him that slight edge over Lobo for now at least.
I'm actually working on a safe jump and it might work on MMH.
Martian can't wakeup against lobo for shit and I've played this mu extensively , it's 5-5 imo

Yoaks

A spaceman
Martian can't wakeup against lobo for shit and I've played this mu extensively , it's 5-5 imo
He outclasses Lobo in everyway. He zones him out. He out footsies him. Even if Lobo knocks him down he still has threatening wakeups to force Lobo to guess. Which gives MMH more chances than most characters to get back up. Doing Low chain on MMH wakeup only gets him so far. And if you keep getting hit by Low chain than start blocking it. Which you can also punish with a traited standing 3. Lobo's oki is still strong against him. But I'm forced to guess rather than pressuring you on knockdown. Saying he can't wakeup is false.

[QUO

Martian can literally use his own grab to cancel out Lobos grab on wake up.

Great explanation.
I'm rusty on my wake up knowledge, but I do know that the mixup game isn't devastating if you sniff out the grabs. Nw hen it comes to orb placement and pillars keeping him at bay, and using my trait to beat him footsies I feel his knockdown game is all he has.

The way I see it full screen is Martians favor and everywhere else is evenish. But Martians got extremely goid mobility on top of that. I know Los cmd grab goes under push, and is supposed to stuff tp, but I do believe low grab solves than. Then I'm just eating 50/50s which arnmeter dependent. Martian builds so much meter also compared to lobo.

Yoaks

A spaceman
I'm rusty on my wake up knowledge, but I do know that the mixup game isn't devastating if you sniff out the grabs. Nw hen it comes to orb placement and pillars keeping him at gay, and using my trait to beat him footsies I feel his knockdown game is all he has.
Thats really the only way Lobo is going to win this mu. Is just guessing right on MMH wakeup.

lm Tweakk

#BuffAntiAirs
He outclasses Lobo in everyway. He zones him out. He out footsies him. Even if Lobo knocks him down he still has threatening wakeups to force Lobo to guess. Which gives MMH more chances than most characters to get back up. Doing Low chain on MMH wakeup only gets him so far. And if you keep getting hit by Low chain than start blocking it. Which you can also punish with a traited standing 3. Lobo's oki is still strong against him. But I'm forced to guess rather than pressuring you on knockdown. Saying he can't wakeup is false.
Good points , I think it can definitely pass as a 6-4 , but not a hard 6-4.