What's new

Match-up Discussion Yoakssssssssss fraud Lobo Match-up chart

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
It's not that bad. I can go even with zatanna. It's maybe a tiny bit in her advantage but it's almost close to being even
Granted I haven't played top Lobo players, but I've ran into plenty online, but I'm curious as to why it is more even. Pushblock in Injustice gives the Zoners a huge advantage, and Zatanna builds meter really quickly. I think Lobo has answers to Zatanna's tricks, but has to take risks and be very patient to get around the zoning.

Yoaks

A spaceman
Updated my chart!!!

Just an FYI too ppl who think I'm "downplaying". I'm not.

He doesn't dominate anyone and his only really bad mu is against a shitter. All his other losing mu's are very winnable.
Which in turn makes this character really good and is a solid tournament viable character.

His space control, his ability to make you not want to backdash and his Top 5 unclashable damage really make's this character a threat.

Just cause I have him losing more than winning doesnt make him a shitter. He's a bill when you consider him to be top 10 but he's still very good!

Some other time I'm gonna update this again with descriptions on how these mu's go.

@JustPressingButtons
@Decay
@Captain Oxygen
@Phosferrax

KillaGthug4Life

Does Zatanna really win more mu's than him? :/
I'm calling that it is a slight advantage at least to Zatanna. But I haven't spent a crap ton of time with top Lobo players.. so I'm willing to try it out. I think I got answers to Lobo shennanigans. Basically if Lobo has no meter and we get fireball and trait out... that's huge chip damage. Especially if we get the first hit in the match

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
I'm calling that it is a slight advantage at least to Zatanna. But I haven't spent a crap ton of time with top Lobo players.. so I'm willing to try it out. I think I got answers to Lobo shennanigans. Basically if Lobo has no meter and we get fireball and trait out... that's huge chip damage. Especially if we get the first hit in the match
I'm not talking about the Lobo-Zat mu in particular. My Zat chart has her winning more mus than he does.

I think Zat beats Lobo.

KillaGthug4Life

I'm not talking about the Lobo-Zat mu in particular. My Zat chart has her winning more mus than he does.

I think Zat beats Lobo.
I think the difference is Lobo doesn't really get hardcore blown up by any characters.. Save for maybe Grundy. But Zatanna gets beat really badly by Martian and aquaman with a few other 4-6's in to characters. We beat mid to low tier characters better than Lobo imao, but the top characters Lobo can often compete better.

Yoaks

A spaceman
Okay, okay, okay!! This is the final time I'm changing my mu chart! I've settled with these numbers for the past month without question.

Not putting descriptions on the mu's since mkx is right around the corner and these numbers are more my opinion. So people probably won't really care.

I also think Lobo is around 13th to 16th on the Tier List. I think hes better than Raven, Black Adam and Green Lantern. While characters like Batman, Deathstroke, Wonder Woman and Doomsday are slightly better.

If anyone does care. If you have any questions about any of these mu's. Holla at me!

@Decay
@Captain Oxygen
@Chaosphere
@JustPressingButtons
@MITDJT
@Espio </3</3</3
@Phosferrax

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
@RM Yoaks did you change the Zat mu? I can't remember what you had it at.

@Decay I still really want to run some sets with you, but I fear no one cares anymore and the lag the last time we played sucked.

Yoaks

A spaceman
@RM Yoaks did you change the Zat mu? I can't remember what you had it at.

@Decay I still really want to run some sets with you, but I fear no one cares anymore and the lag the last time we played sucked.
Despite you bodying me in the mu. I'm come to a conclusion thats its just me and not the mu. Her only real advantage in the mu in my opinion is that she gets up for free. If I still had XBL and wasnt in love with Evolve I would play another set with you. I never really bothered counter zoning with shells. Which I shouldve been doing from the get go.

Decay has shown me through some of his games on Twitch that the mu isnt hopeless.