What's new

Match-up Discussion Yoakssssssssss fraud Lobo Match-up chart

Yoaks

A spaceman
Reasons for posting my match-up chart.

1. To annoy the guy's of KTF.
2. I'm bored on my day off.
3. Cause I've played the game at the highest level.

Seriously though. I want to have some discussion going on these forums. I want to see other people's opinions on Lobo if any of you have any.

I'm open to other peoples opinions and I'm willing to listen.

Aquaman 5-5
Ares 5-5
Bane 5-5
Batgirl 5-5
Batman 5-5
Black Adam 4-6
Catwoman 5-5
Cyborg 5-5
Deathstroke 4-6
Doomsday 5-5
Flash 4-6
Green Arrow 7-3
Green Lantern 5-5
Harley Quinn 5-5
Hawkgirl 4-6
Joker 6-4
Killer Frost 5-5
Lex Luthor 4-6
Martian Manhunter 4-6
Nightwing 5-5
Raven 6-4
Scorpion 6-4
Shazam 5-5
Sinestro 5-5
Solomon Grundy 3-7
Superman 4-6
Wonderwoman 4-6
Zatanna 4-6
Zod 4-6

Winning: 4
Even: 14
Losing: 11

Last edited:

Yoaks

A spaceman
He doesn't lose to MMH it's 5-5.
MMH mu is definitely one of the few mu's for me that could be either 5-5 or 4-6. His zoning, trait, air control gives him that slight edge over Lobo for now at least.
I'm actually working on a safe jump and it might work on MMH.

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
Just curious about the Advantage over Shazam. Details?

I main Adam but know enough Shazam to be comfortable discussing aspects of the match-up.

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
In the Killer Frost matchup, it's so dependant on whoever gets going first. If Lobo has a life lead its kinda tough for KF to just Force her way back in, but thats against a lot of the cast.

I agree with MMH being 6-4, his trait makes it really tough to get in.

What do you think of Ares, Bane, Batman, Black Adam, Superman, Zod, WoWo?
I've been pretty iffy about all of those matchups.

Yoaks

A spaceman
Why do you think he's even with Aresssssssssssssssssssssssssssss?
The mid range is really a factor in my opinon in this mu and Lobo has that edge with Hook Charge and Low Chain. Ares strings having holes in them don't help and he's kinda free to jump-ins from Lobo even tho Lobo's jump-in's are slow and Ares has a great j1 to a2a with. his projectiles are good but aren't game changers. Plus his weapons disappering if i hit him with shells sucks for him too.

Yoaks

A spaceman
Lobo has clear advantages over GL, and controls space better than he does. If GL misplaces a rocket, I get a dash, jump, or a MB nuclear pumpshot, allowing us to approach our mix up game.

GL's only true advantage is the ambiguous cross ups he has and that's pretty much it. Lobo wins IMO 6-4.
I was literally typing the samething.

What are your opinions on my chart my fellow Lobro?

Kinetic Balding1

Day 1 Phenomenal Cyborg
Reasons for posting my *current* match-up chart.

1. To annoy the guy's of KTF.
2. I'm bored on my day off.
3. Cause I've played the game at the highest level.

Seriously though. I want to have some discussion going on these forums. I want to see what other people's opinions on Lobo if "they" have any.

So here it is.

NOTE!!!!!

These are not "finalized." I'm open to other peoples opinions and I'm willing to listen.

Aquaman 5-5
Ares 5-5
Bane 4-6
Batgirl 5-5
Batman 5-5
Black Adam 5-5
Catwoman 5-5
Cyborg 6-4
Deathstroke 5-5
Doomsday 5-5
Flash 4-6
Green Arrow 6-4
Green Lantern 6-4
Harley Quinn 5-5
Hawkgirl 4-6
Joker 6-4
Killer Frost 5-5* I have very little experience in this mu.
Lex Luthor 4-6
Martian Manhunter 4-6
Nightwing 5-5
Raven 6-4
Scorpion 7-3
Shazam 6-4
Sinestro 5-5
Solomon Grundy 3-7* possibly worse
Superman 4-6
Wonderwoman 5-5
Zatanna 5-5* Not explored enough
Zod 4-6

Winning: 7
Even: 14
Losing: 8
Who's cyborg you been playing? Bushgold? I guess you meant to flip it around

E

Eldriken

I'm glad to see you finally realize that Doomsday doesn't beat Lobo.

Yoaks

A spaceman
Who's cyborg you been playing? Bushgold? I guess you meant to flip it around
No need for insults Balding. Why do you feel Cyborg goes even or beats Lobo?

Like Phosferrax said. Lobos dash going under ianb's, his damage, nuke shells and that Lobo has a field day once he knocks Cyborg down. These are just a few reasons i have it as a slight advantage Lobo.

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
The Zatanna matchup is at best 4-6 for Lobo. I'd argue 3.5-6.5 and a possible 3-7 tbh. Ignoring the fact that he gets zoned out pretty bad, his knockdown game is neutralized by the teleport, although can be countered by the chain charge move. Buuuttt that's still risky because if we teleport behind we have free punish with PuppetMaster MB.

Yeah if Lobo gets in we have to deal with his pretty decent pressure (which just can be pushblocked) Zatanna wrecks Lobo because of trait and fireball. Lobo has absoutely no method around fireball, his poor jump arc and bigger hitbox suffers from our sparks which does massive chip damage and is incredibly plus on block. So basically once we knock you fullscreen and trait up, Lobo has got nothing.

Decay

King of the Bill
The Zatanna matchup is at best 4-6 for Lobo. I'd argue 3.5-6.5 and a possible 3-7 tbh. Ignoring the fact that he gets zoned out pretty bad, his knockdown game is neutralized by the teleport, although can be countered by the chain charge move. Buuuttt that's still risky because if we teleport behind we have free punish with PuppetMaster MB.

Yeah if Lobo gets in we have to deal with his pretty decent pressure (which just can be pushblocked) Zatanna wrecks Lobo because of trait and fireball. Lobo has absoutely no method around fireball, his poor jump arc and bigger hitbox suffers from our sparks which does massive chip damage and is incredibly plus on block. So basically once we knock you fullscreen and trait up, Lobo has got nothing.
It's not that bad. I can go even with zatanna. It's maybe a tiny bit in her advantage but it's almost close to being even

This is so inaccurate it hurts.