What's new

General/Other - TriBorg XL Triborg General Discussion Thread

P3irce

Noob
I assumed this as well, but when I tried testing out if it breaks armor using setups I discovered his missiles can only hit a blocking or armored opponent one time only. It doesn't matter if they stand still in armor like with sub-zero ice burst, the other 2 missiles cannot hit if the first missile is blocked or armored. He can still very easily break any armor by using a normal with the missiles though.
Fascinating, that's pretty interesting design plan. Makes sense though in the sense of balancing . It could be insane if it did hit three times on block/armor. I'm gonna need to test if you could block first missile then try to punish , since the missiles should go through ? Really odd property though

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
So I'm convinced Triborg is godtier if you can learn all of his variations. All of them have more than just dirt from what I can see. But one thing has me puzzled. Do Smoke, Sektor or Cyrax have any sort of armor moves? Because if not, that might be their major flaw.

Noob
Someone probably already went thru this but on Smoke, his EX smoke bomb right ther eis no way in hell that its +8... anyone know how much it is?

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Maybe if we all stopped playing him, they would send a patch to fix him...:DOGE

I'm only half kidding:rolleyes:

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I could never get Triborg to click like I wanted, at least not like I can get Kotal and Predator to click, but I feel like all Triborg's variations are pretty strong.

I feel like you need to be a pre-emptive planner to play well with them, so if you excel with Demolition, Summoner, Hunter, or Tremor - you may find your home with Triborg.

He can no longer just duke it out, but he's got dirt if you're the type to set it up.