What's new

Move List XL Stage Fatality List for All Characters

Tim Static

Adminerator
Stage Fatality List for All Characters. Taken from the MK Reddit Page. These work only on The Pit, The Kove & Refugee Kamp. If you find any mistakes, please tag me. Thanks!

Palette Swap Ninja: I added a video made by @Pig Of The Hut below the input list. Definitely check it out!!

**NOTE: For The Kove & Refugee Kamp, you don't need to be in the center of the stage. You can be in the corner, but you can't be FACING the corner.

Alien - DDD3
Bo' Rai Cho - BFBF2
Cassie Cage - DDBF2
D'Vorah - FF BLK
Ermac - DUDD3
Erron Black - DDD4
Ferra/Torr - BFB4
Goro - DDDD1
Jason Vorhees - DBFF
Jacqui Briggs - DFD4
Jax - DFD1
Johnny Cage - DBF BLK
Kano - UUB3
Kenshi - DFD3
Kitana - FDD3
Kotal Khan - FDB1
Kung Jin - UDF4
Kung Lao - DFD3
Leatherface - FBDU
Liu Kang - DFB3
Mileena - DDD1
Predator - FDBU
Quan Chi - BFD2
Raiden - DDD2
Reptile - FDD BLK
Scorpion - DD1
Shinnok - DBFF
Sonya Blade - BFD2
Sub-Zero - FDB2
Takeda - UUUD
Tanya - UDUD4
Tremor - DDD4
Triborg - DU BLK

The Armory: How to do Every Stage Fatality in MKXL

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
Anyone know how to properly input the ones that begin with U?

The character jumps and I can't seem to get it to work

Skellington

Banned
Can someone help with Leatherface? I did his stage fatality in fatality practice but I can't get it to work online. Why does it work offline but not online. Anyone come across a problem like this?

Jermball

Noob
^ 100% correct. I assume it's because they dont' want to override the DD4 input, so you have to pause just slightly and it works... like you can literally tap DDD...stop.. then press 4

LIGUE

Noob
I love how they used klassic inputs for stage fatalities. Well at least the mk9 stage fatality inputs. It was the first thing I experimented with my characters and to my surprise it worked aha!

Can someone help with Leatherface? I did his stage fatality in fatality practice but I can't get it to work online. Why does it work offline but not online. Anyone come across a problem like this?
If you are too close to the corner it wont work somehow... try getting them near the center

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
Triborg's is listed as down, up, block in my move list.

Glitchy?

Also, noticed that on the Kove and The Pit, you DON'T have to be in the middle of the stage.

Just somewhere close to the middle, if that makes sense.

kantboy-2

Ripper
It can work as far as the corner, but you cannot do them if YOU are facing the corners.

Try it. Get your opponent all the way to the corner, jump in and do them. ;)

Last edited: