What's new

Combo List - Sektor XL Sektor Combo Thread

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Whats Sektor's current optimal corner combos? With meter and without?
Basically, any string into his teleport uppercut, run under, 2,1-2,1 and then your ender of choice.
Metered: String into Teleport Uppercut-4/EX Teleport Uppercut-J3-(ender of choice)

Off a F4,3 or anything off a juggle into a teleport uppercut in the corner, you have to pay attention to if you're in the corner or not and if you teleport out of the corner then you do 3-2,1-(ender of choice) (3 due to less scaling than 4)

It feels tedious at first with the combos having you to run out of the corner, but you'll get the feel eventually.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Basically, any string into his teleport uppercut, run under, 2,1-2,1 and then your ender of choice.
Metered: String into Teleport Uppercut-4/EX Teleport Uppercut-J3-(ender of choice)

Off a F4,3 or anything off a juggle into a teleport uppercut in the corner, you have to pay attention to if you're in the corner or not and if you teleport out of the corner then you do 3-2,1-(ender of choice) (3 due to less scaling than 4)

It feels tedious at first with the combos having you to run out of the corner, but you'll get the feel eventually.
Quick question.. How minus is flamethrower on block? I don't have XL but I sometimes get ideas...

I feel like this isn't incredibly big. But it's a small detail that may help the character go further.
Any combo that would begin with a 1,1,1 starter can just be substituted for 1,1 instead.
You sacrifice no damage and your opponent builds up that much less meter.
The same can be said for a 2,1,2 except you actually net /more/ damage by substituting it for 2,1.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
I feel like this isn't incredibly big. But it's a small detail that may help the character go further.
Any combo that would begin with a 1,1,1 starter can just be substituted for 1,1 instead.
You sacrifice no damage and your opponent builds up that much less meter.
The same can be said for a 2,1,2 except you actually net /more/ damage by substituting it for 2,1.
If your punishing with 111 or trying to start a combo use 114 does more damage than 111. But i agree with you

Dr_3k

Noob
Didnt see this on the list
:Corner
f43xxdb4,3,21,114xxexdd3 41%
You can do any other string but you have to run under and substitute 3 for another 21 so f212<<xxdb4,run,21,21,114EXdd3 another 41% i think OH is 35%

Last edited:
Can someone help me with this one ...
I cannot seem to get the teleport uppercut (tpu) after a f212 back dash into the tpu!!
is there a sweet spot where I have to input the db4? I swear it does not come out ..
A stupid reason I kept messing it up: I was hitting 1 an extra time (F2121 backdash). The backdash will still come out, but you cannot continue the combo. Once I figured that out, it was smooth sailing.

carrion4worm

king of the underground
picking up Sektor, and I notice most combos after telepunch go "21 , F43...etc. This seems difficult for this day one warrior, and any tips would be appreciated. I'm sure I'm missing something, as the oft-complained F212bb DB4 was a breeze, just a matter of F212 quickly, slight delay, BB, and then special input before the backdash is complete. I feel like I need my 21 to hit earlier...possibly for more pop-up? The (cyber) initiative is willing, but my (hard) drive is weak.

Thanks Tekunin brothers!

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
picking up Sektor, and I notice most combos after telepunch go "21 , F43...etc. This seems difficult for this day one warrior, and any tips would be appreciated. I'm sure I'm missing something, as the oft-complained F212bb DB4 was a breeze, just a matter of F212 quickly, slight delay, BB, and then special input before the backdash is complete. I feel like I need my 21 to hit earlier...possibly for more pop-up? The (cyber) initiative is willing, but my (hard) drive is weak.

Thanks Tekunin brothers!
21 recovers pretty fast, so it's all about getting the timing down. It will get easier though.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
21 recovers pretty fast, so it's all about getting the timing down. It will get easier though.
wot u think of this my man its nothin special but sektor is pretty flowchart so ill post anyway: f212 bb tele, 21, f21 straight rocket, IA charge, 214 combo just somethin to add to his game really , you can do a metered one for more damage , but you have to do :f212 bb tele, 4, f212 bb EX tele, (slight step forward) 4 straight rocket IA charge
i mix it up with the charge and just doing up rocket , its seems good at just locking peolpe down