What's new

General/Other - Dragon Breath XL Dragon Breath Discussion Thread

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
I dont think jaqui is the worst.

Its characters who can permanently ignore frame data with (soap bar in my mouth) pokes.
Def not the worst but shes up there...i have to say i do LOVE getting d1 out of a start up BRC string once the opponent quickly learns not to give any f's about bo's string gaps after a while lol

Wigy

There it is...
Def not the worst but shes up there...i have to say i do LOVE getting d1 out of a start up BRC string once the opponent quickly learns not to give any f's about bo's string gaps after a while lol
7f specials are a nightmare on wakeup for bo.

F1 has that weird gap after the first punch and everything else has no active frames or is slow as tits.

People can spam yolo vs bo rai cho and its a legit strategy.

Wigy

There it is...
True, this is why he is trash tier...after ppl realize you pic bo the rest of the match is a troll dude.
Not true. Hes a total mess in the corner, its just frustrating that playing like a total retard midscreen is actually the way to play vs bo

He does surprisingly well lots of characters cause they cant deal with his corner game.

Hes somewhat like sub. Except not broken and retarded, polarising matchups and corner reliant.

Last edited:

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
Not true. Hes a total mess in the corner, its just frustrating that playing like a total (soap bar in my mouth) midscreen is actually the way to play vs bo

He does surprisingly well lots of characters cause they cant deal with his corner game.

Hes somewhat like sub. Except not broken and (soap bar in my mouth), polarising matchups and corner reliant.
Bo is terrible, and he doesnt do very well against a majority of the cast in this game...this will never not be true. And depending on said characters wake up options even if they are in the corner its even WORSE for Bo...

The thing about his corner game is he has to GET you there first..and most character either have a way to keep him out or get out affectingly etc..

plus if they know his strings/match and or gaps up its a rap anyway..

Wigy

There it is...
Bo is terrible, and he doesnt do very well against a majority of the cast in this game...this will never not be true. And depending on said characters wake up options even if they are in the corner its even WORSE for Bo...

The thing about his corner game is he has to GET you there first..and most character either have a way to keep him out or get out affectingly etc..

plus if they know his strings/match and or gaps up its a rap anyway..
He has some 7-3s like mileena, ermac kitana gm etc but he can do pretty well in some MU's, hes not nearly the worst. All it takes it one good monkeyflip and its go time.

You get a player whos got really strong reads and he can end a game in 2 touches.