What's new

General/Other - Cyrax XL Cyrax Discussion Thread

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
Two videos 1st is an armor break with no tells from a corner set-up.

2nd is using the same combo on smoke to get some respect (I know right?) on your set-ups

Something wrong with my game sounds still can't figure it out.

Hey everyone, I decided on a new main and I fully converted myself to a full time Cyrax player. Hes far the most interesting and unique character in the game but I have a few questions to accelerate my growth with him.

What are his go to bnbs for damage and which ones have good set up potential? (Wayyy too clogged up at the bnb thread and I legit couldn't tell what was good and what was rubbish)

What do you guys usually do in the neutral ? I'm positive chucking bombs all over the screen as if I'm playing MK9 isn't the way to go lol.

Thanks for the time :)

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
Hey everyone, I decided on a new main and I fully converted myself to a full time Cyrax player. Hes far the most interesting and unique character in the game but I have a few questions to accelerate my growth with him.

What are his go to bnbs for damage and which ones have good set up potential? (Wayyy too clogged up at the bnb thread and I legit couldn't tell what was good and what was rubbish)

What do you guys usually do in the neutral ? I'm positive chucking bombs all over the screen as if I'm playing MK9 isn't the way to go lol.

Thanks for the time :)

As for the neutral, you just want to control the space and whiff punish or anti air them jumping bombs. Ex saw (db1) is amazing for long range whiff punishes.