What's new

General/Other - Cyber Sub-Zero XL Cyber Sub-Zero Discussion Thread

Samsara

Resident Cynic
How many of these are we gonna have? There's been so many I don't know where to post anymore:confused:

Edit: nvrmind I see the sticky.

Well, it has been affirmed that Ice Ball does mad scaling and that some forum friends are having trouble finding damage. What's well is that Cyber Sub doesn't seem to be without options. Can't wait to play him when I get off work.

Gilbagz

Joker here~
30-35% Meterless isn't bad. That is pretty standard.
what combo path have you been using glue?
i'm getting like just over 30 off a 1,1,1 starter

i'm doing 1,1,1 freeze drone call insta j2 f43 whiff dive kick run f12 run f131 ender (slide or drone call)

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Is it possible or even advantageous to end in his low slide string at all? setplay, carry, etc?

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Can this turn into a/the combo thread or are we going to have to make a new one? Anyway I'd like to know the optimal BnBs because mine are trash I'm getting mid to high 20s from 111, B1, B3 and F13.

For reference, this is what I've been doing:

B1/F13/111 xx Ice Ball, Drone Kall, JI2, B3U4 xx Far Dive Kick, 4 xx Slide
B3U4 xx Far Dive Kick, NJP, 4 xx Ice Ball, Drone Kall, F131 xx Slide

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Can this turn into a/the combo thread or are we going to have to make a new one? Anyway I'd like to know the optimal BnBs because mine are trash I'm getting mid to high 20s from 111, B1, B3 and F13.

For reference, this is what I've been doing:

B1/F13/111 xx Ice Ball, Drone Kall, JI2, B3U4 xx Far Dive Kick, 4 xx Slide
B3U4 xx Far Dive Kick, NJP, 4 xx Ice Ball, Drone Kall, F131 xx Slide

If you want to start a combo thread we need to get the mods to sticky it because come tomorrow morning there's going to be 17 different ones.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
I'm done starting informational threads, once my week-long study break is over I won't have time to continuously update them.
I'll do it just fine, I run the Subby Combo thread anyway. We'll keep it Cyber Sub specific since people don't want a large Triborg thread for all four. I'll see if I can get a sticky.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I'll do it just fine, I run the Subby Combo thread anyway. We'll keep it Cyber Sub specific since people don't want a large Triborg thread for all four. I'll see if I can get a sticky.
I'll handle the sticky. But if I can make a request I'd like for you to only have the most important ones in the op. We don't need 15 different combos for a starter. And also only have starters that are useful. Finally, please don't pad the damage with JIPs.

TYVM

Samsara

Resident Cynic
I'll handle the sticky. But if I can make a request I'd like for you to only have the most important ones in the op. We don't need 15 different combos for a starter. And also only have starters that are useful. Finally, please don't pad the damage with JIPs.

TYVM
You must not have seen the Sub-Zero combo thread. No nonsense stuff there.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
CSZ's pretty neat, got a divekick brutality and the standard throw one (hold up for CSZ)

haven't played him long but he feels more complete than Smoke does, definitely more comfortable to play as