What's new

General/Other - Bo' Rai Cho XL Bo' Rai Cho General Discussion Thread

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Do you bartitsu players use the Kane snag restand I don't use it at all seems like trash since you only get a d1 ?
Nope not really, although it probably has use at the end of a game if it's going to kill with something like D1~spinning kane like Name mentioned. I just don't use it, no point when you have fart setups to break wakeups and guarantee pressure/mixups.

honeybooboo

I speak truth, no lie
Brah's and Lady Brahs... im playing matches where Bo's Monkey flips are whiffing on crouching opponents...like at random and such...any idea why?

Should i post a highlight of it to you or?

Edit: Made a separate thread with video on the issue...weird: https://testyourmight.com/threads/so-ex-monkey-flips-whiff-on-crouching-opponents-at-random.61069/
I mentioned this a while back, and there was an explanation. I just forgot. But ive experienced this before

Yer_Da

I don't sell Avon.
Does anyone have any tips for dealing with Shaolin Kung Jin? Can't help but feel this match is an absolute disaster for Bo.

FrankOceansWaifu

Watch this set up.
I say just run him to the corner and keep a fart on him at all times because of his stupid ass armor and to establish your mix to put fear into him, other than that idk what to tell you in neutral he's a brick wall potentially a terrible mu imo

Yer_Da

I don't sell Avon.
I say just run him to the corner and keep a fart on him at all times because of his stupid ass armor and to establish your mix to put fear into him, other than that idk what to tell you in neutral he's a brick wall potentially a terrible mu imo
I think you're right, definetely an 8-2. Was hoping I was maybe missing something but I shall persist with our Lord Bo!

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
Look its a bird, no its a plane! ...Oh no no its Bo Rai Cho hit-box shenanigans...

I wonder if some of these will actually be fixed in the next patch...idk though lol

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Look its a bird, no its a plane! ...Oh no no its Bo Rai Cho hit-box shenanigans...

I wonder if some of these will actually be fixed in the next patch...idk though lol
Fixed? It was just still active and you moved your hitbox into its hitbox, it's not a bug lol.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
So like...what happens to the fat man after patch? 50/50's seem to be getting hit but will his stay the same? Or will that get hit so he can have better neutral? What do you guys think will happen?

kevkopdx

Noob
So like...what happens to the fat man after patch? 50/50's seem to be getting hit but will his stay the same? Or will that get hit so he can have better neutral? What do you guys think will happen?
is it just armored overheads rumored to be leaving? that bartitsu projectile eater doesnt look like that big of a deal, the startup is slow... does anyone think its beneficial??

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
is it just armored overheads rumored to be leaving? that bartitsu projectile eater doesnt look like that big of a deal, the startup is slow... does anyone think its beneficial??
It has a ton of active frames, it'll help. And it's overheads in general that are getting hit some way shape or form. Quan's overhead is gonna be a mid after patch, sonya's is super slow it seems and Kano's might be punishable.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
The nerfs to armored launchers are gonna be big for Bo Rai, we got more speed and we don't have to worry about armor breaks too much on our stuff. Sounds like they fixed some of the weird whiffs/glitches. I'm happy with the changes.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
OTG damage is significantly scaled now. Grounded monkeyflips no longer gives you a guaranteed 11%.