What's new

Xbox Tournaments dead?

How come all of the tournaments lately for any fighting game has been ps4? 2 years ago mkx was Xbox and since then no Xbox tourneys why????

Legion DC

"Another weakling..."
I don 't know, anyhow, Shujinkydink hosted a tournament on XB 1 2 or 3weeks ago and gave the winner a "Bone-hawks" T-shirt.
He live streamed it on YT. I watched the whole thing.
I don't know who else is hosting tournaments on XB 1 except for Shujinkydink.
I'll have to keep an eye on the events calendar to catch any future upcoming online events on XB1, I guess

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
How come all of the tournaments lately for any fighting game has been ps4? 2 years ago mkx was Xbox and since then no Xbox tourneys why????
I've been trying to get biweeklies going here, but not many sign up or show up when it's time. Even after promoting it everyday day and giving people time to sign up.

Da Tac0

GT: C88 Taco
Make Xbox great again.

If we could get a good 50+ people for starters in a tourney we could be cooking with fire. I can get 4 people including myself.

Da Tac0

GT: C88 Taco
Let's quit talking about it and be about it. Let's make a thread get on the front page and make the shit happen if the Xbox community really wants to be seen as the console to play injustice and MKX tournaments on then what better way then to get noticed on the forum site designed specifically for NRS games. It's mind boggling that because a game that wasn't finished when it was released and caters to one style of fighter now determines which console is the best.

Step 1) set up thread
Step 2) get noticed and view count on thread
Step 3) set up stream account specifically for this
Step 4) get dates set
Step 5) Good turn out
Step 6) post stream on here final 8
Add all this togeather and bam we're on the front page next go around and that equals

$$$$$ profit and by profit I mean making Xbox great again.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Let's quit talking about it and be about it. Let's make a thread get on the front page and make the shit happen if the Xbox community really wants to be seen as the console to play injustice and MKX tournaments on then what better way then to get noticed on the forum site designed specifically for NRS games. It's mind boggling that because a game that wasn't finished when it was released and caters to one style of fighter now determines which console is the best.

Step 1) set up thread
Step 4) get dates set
Step 5) Good turn out
Add all this togeather and bam we're on the front page next go around and that equals

Check my post. I ran tournaments for months during MKX. This is what I do and I enjoy doing them.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I've been trying to get biweeklies going here, but not many sign up or show up when it's time. Even after promoting it everyday day and giving people time to sign up.
First I've seen. Would be cool but I simply can't meet the timeline. Bodied by timezones.

Bes110

Noob

Step 1) set up thread
Step 4) get dates set
Step 5) Good turn out

I would gladly participate in anything you can put together, I have been looking for this for a while. Do you need any help with anything?