What's new

Xbox 360 UMK - Looking for Games MKAK or 06

MRIGOTBASS

Looking for anyone that wants to play UMK on console, not looking to join any social groups, txt or voice chat, download your version or software or be your new best friend. UMK3 on XBLA Only need apply.

Anyone Left??

MR IGOTBASS

MRIGOTBASS

GGS to Omar Nexus from the UMK facebook group on 06 XBL last night.

@Biggs you got 06 whats the deal homie set up the stream and lets play some mk. Let me see this reptile.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Sorry, offline only for me. UMK3 online is trash and even more trash with my trash connection and trash controller. Would rather just play offline, sorry old friend.

MRIGOTBASS

Sorry, offline only for me. UMK3 online is trash and even more trash with my trash connection and trash controller. Would rather just play offline, sorry old friend.
Its ok The Jugger at least ur honest.I am sure there are at least some UMK3 console players left that will play for umk3 for the game and not a social relationship.

lol? i doubt any normal person would like to have a social relationship with you ;D
regarding umk i would play but i am europe so it should be lag as hell

MRIGOTBASS

lol? i doubt any normal person would like to have a social relationship with you ;D
regarding umk i would play but i am europe so it should be lag as hell
I am here for UMK only, the relationship thing thats other players. If your not willing to come meet people in person or share ur FB nobody wants to play. Fools in depression trying to be on the mic hitting u will all kinds of personal problems like my name is MR IGOTBASS MD Psychologist and shit.

If u want to try to play umk3 and have xbl im willing to try to see if its playable.

I am here for UMK only, the relationship thing thats other players. If your not willing to come meet people in person or share ur FB nobody wants to play. Fools in depression trying to be on the mic hitting u will all kinds of personal problems like my name is MR IGOTBASS MD Psychologist and shit.

If u want to try to play umk3 and have xbl im willing to try to see if its playable.
if i ragequit on you, would you expose me on youtube? if your answer is no, then i would play!