What's new

Breakthrough Xbox 360/PS Vita Specific Combo Confirmed

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
360 SUX COS CONTROLUR EVEN DO NO XRAY LAG NO BANND KARAKTURS N STEGES N NO STEG LAG DURR N NOW SPESIFIK KAWMBUS.

Seriously...most of you don't even use PS3 pads so why complain about the 360's?I think at this point it's just biased.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
360 SUX COS CONTROLUR EVEN DO NO XRAY LAG NO BANND KARAKTURS N STEGES N NO STEG LAG DURR N NOW SPESIFIK KAWMBUS.

Seriously...most of you don't even use PS3 pads so why complain about the 360's?I think at this point it's just biased.
Considering how many of these problems apply for every version of MK9, I'm curious to know your interpretation of bias.

And to my understanding most players use PS2 pads + Etokki converters for consistency between both systems, not everyone can shell out $300 a pop for 2 versions of the same stick or a dual mod. But yeah I don't get who or why it was insisted that PS3 be tournament standard across the board.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Considering how many of these problems apply for every version of MK9, I'm curious to know your interpretation of bias.

And to my understanding most players use PS2 pads + Etokki converters for consistency between both systems, not everyone can shell out $300 a pop for 2 versions of the same stick or a dual mod. But yeah I don't get who or why it was insisted that PS3 be tournament standard across the board.
The major reason was because of the controller.The Dualshock is more suited for FGs than the 360's.It's not necessarily a valid argument since most players don't even use the PS3 pad.And also, there are quite a few players who are more comfortable on a 360 pad than a PS3.Which is weird but whatever.

But that 1 point doesn't cover up all the negatives in the PS3 version of the game.(laggy XRay, banned characters and stages, laggy stages,etc).But whatever, I'm not a tournament player so I could give less of a fuck but it's still nonsensical(if that's even a word).

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Lol, this is hilarious.

Don't worry PS3 users. Even tho there are countless reasons why this game should be played on 360 at tournaments, if it hasn't happened by now it never will. The sponsorships are greater than the need for the best competitive situations possible.

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
The only thing that should be acceptable for tournaments is xbox 360 with komplete edition, and this should be the deciding factor in a looonngg list of reasons to abolish the shit lagstion 3.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
The major reason was because of the controller.The Dualshock is more suited for FGs than the 360's.It's not necessarily a valid argument since most players don't even use the PS3 pad.And also, there are quite a few players who are more comfortable on a 360 pad than a PS3.Which is weird but whatever.

But that 1 point doesn't cover up all the negatives in the PS3 version of the game.(laggy XRay, banned characters and stages, laggy stages,etc).But whatever, I'm not a tournament player so I could give less of a fuck but it's still nonsensical(if that's even a word).
Only thing I can think of is that it's generally easier to get 360-specific controllers to work on PS3 than it is to get PS3-specific pads working on 360. But that literally applies to any fighting game even when the PS3 version of the said game is better.

And I reiterate, we'd still have to deal with alot of those problems even if 360 did become standard community wide, the street and wasteland stages have the same issues on 360, character select screen can be choppy at times (which is no better or worse than the "laggy X-rays" on PS3 IMHO) and Sektor's leg stance cancels freeze the game (and only the 360 version, dafuq?) from time to time.

I'm not really concerned either way, I just think it's a waste of time mentioning the pros and cons of each versions just for a new tournament standard.

Haha so it isn't stupid? Sorry?

#IamMuffinMuggers
Well it is but, I remember saying the same thing about Scorpion's EX hellfire whiffing on Kenshi and I got called Digi for it, lol