What's new

Breakthrough Xbox 360/PS Vita Specific Combo Confirmed

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Sorry if this has been posted before, but we were playing on 360 yesterday, and I realized that this combo ONLY works on 360:

F22B1 > F22B1 > F22 xx Rising Karma > F22B2 (38%)

The third F22 does not connect on PS3. Only on 360.

Can we get any more confirmation on this?

Pig Of The Hut is testing it for me right now and Gruntypants tested it earlier.

EDIT:

Works on the Vita too

Well...that didn't take long. It works on the vita, quite easily too.
EDIT EDIT:
Confirmed by a lot of people.

4x4lo8o

Noob
I think the real interesting part of this is the question of why it didn't work. Is it a property of the move? Something in the game engine? It's probably something that affects more than just this combo

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I just tried it numerous times. They seem to be just out of reach of that third f22. The only move I could do after it is d3,rk, f22b2 for 35% with no jip and 38% with. Ex rk into f22b2 only works in the corner and gives 36% with no jip and 39% with.

Edit: While the timing is somewhat strict, if you don't just frame that last f22b2 the b2 will whiff because your opponent is too low. I tried on sub, sheeva, and mileena and got the same results with each of them.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I wonder how adamant the Kitana community (after throwing a hissyfit over their mediocre punish against Mileena's EX telekick not working on PS3) will be in preaching that every tournament should use 360 from now on once they stumble across this..

Edit: Can anyone test to see if this works on Vita just for the record? You never know..

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I wonder how adamant the Kitana community after throwing a hissyfit over their mediocre punish against's Mileena's EX telekick will be in preaching that every tournament should use 360 from now on once they stumble across this..
I still think it should be on 360 lol

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Can anyone else on 360 confirm that it actually combos?

I did it like twenty times, but I just want to make sure.

JAP

Combo maker
Xbox 360 is sloooow
With shang in the wall
Xbox 360 = 221 fire skull F434 cGS b121 US is easy, but in ps3 is very hard

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
I guess that explains why when I posted this combo last feb, it didn't get much response and was deemed impractical, lol.

EDIT: I usually end this combo with f2, 2 xx SC.