What's new

XBLA UMK3 Rankings

wat kind of rankings do u guys think that UMK3 on the XBLA will have do u think every match will be ranked or maybe a ranked and non-ranked match types wat about character specific ranks

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I wish they would impliment a system that looks at all the variables and keeps things stored as you play people, like:

How many matches you've played.
How many disconnects you've had.
How many wins you have.
How many losses you have.

and then to get really technical other things like:

Did the players you beat have more than 10, 20, or 50 matches etc, so everytime you beat someone who's played a certain number of matches, you would be ranked differently, and cross reference it with their win loss record.

Does the person only use one character everytime.

Does the person random select frequently.

It would be useful if it actually got popular with several hundred people on at any one time.

I think a points system would be great. You get 1 point for beating anyone, and depending on their record and match count, you get more points.

Stuff like that. :roll:

Shock said:
I wish they would impliment a system that looks at all the variables and keeps things stored as you play people, like:

How many matches you've played.
How many disconnects you've had.
How many wins you have.
How many losses you have.

and then to get really technical other things like:

Did the players you beat have more than 10, 20, or 50 matches etc, so everytime you beat someone who's played a certain number of matches, you would be ranked differently, and cross reference it with their win loss record.

Does the person only use one character everytime.

Does the person random select frequently.

It would be useful if it actually got popular with several hundred people on at any one time.

I think a points system would be great. You get 1 point for beating anyone, and depending on their record and match count, you get more points.

Stuff like that. :roll:

so this sorta reminds me of all the online DOA's. DOA has all of these besides the fact that u cannot see wat other peoples character choices are. although u can see a world ranking on which character is used the most

do u guys think they will have any type of offline rankings?