What's new

TYM MK11 League (Xbox)

KutlessMyth

mental and fundamental
Welcome to the WAR ROOM.

WAR ROOM Link and Teams

View attachment 15299

Rules and Guidelines:
- You may challenge 2 players per week, from different teams and CANNOT be the same player twice.
- All sets are FIRST TO 7 wins.
- Once you play 4 sets in the week or have no more challenges, you are done.
- You AND your team will earn points each week. There will be tourneys based on rankings.
- If you refer a new player to the WAR ROOM you will earn 5 bonus points for you and your team. (must be a TYM member and not a previous signup that left)
- You MUST play if you're challenged, if you don't then the opponent gets an auto 7-0.
- MUST PLAY ALL SETS BY MIDNIGHT U.S. EST Sunday! (this week ends July 21st at midnight)

Suggestions:

- Click the link and get to know your team.
- You will see current rankings from league which carry over, click "WAR ROOM" at the bottom for more.
- Throw down some challenges in this group.
- Invite some new players.
- TAKE NO PRISONERS
how do you join?

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
hell yea, what do i gotta do? do i need to make my own team or am i assigned to one?
You Are aAssigned to one and your team makes a clan name. Your team competes in TYM League/War Room and gains points as a team by playing other teams. You can challenge 2 members in here from other teams and can be challenged by 2 players.
Matches are FT7 like real men (lol) and we have rankings and tournaments monthly

Each set won = 1 point
If you 7-5 your opponent your team gets 7 points and their team gets 5

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
We even have a team song for Maynards Dick(MD clan)

Unless @Snibbor has an objection its understandable but me and @PreNerf_ are Tool Fans LMAO

Best part is only use in here will know what MD means

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
hell yea, what do i gotta do? do i need to make my own team or am i assigned to one?
If you have 2 other players that want in, you can start your own team. If not, we will add you when teams are balanced. Either that or you can be an alternate if someone dips out.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
You know, if we don't limit the size of your team/clan it would help push recruiting new people. That's not a bad idea...