What's new

TYM MK11 League (Xbox)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ok just played lawabiding, GGs man. I won 7-3. This guy has a sweet shang and kotal. Glad we finally got to play. We def have to do more jade vs shang in the future, feel better with your condition man.

I'll try the sibbor dude again.@Dreamcatcher

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yes indeed lots of close matches between law and I and snibbor as well.

Ok just played snibbor beat me 7-3 ggs. He likes to use scorpion and geras. Fun player. His Cage is fun to play against especially.

Last edited:

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I'll get everything updated as soon as I can guys. Thanks for blasting out matches and being badass. First week of War Room was definitely a success because of YOU so THANK YOU.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
UPDATED WAR ROOM SHEET

Looks like the Blue Team takes the board after the first War Room. All challenges have been reset, team and individual standing should all be up to date. If you think you see an error, let me know and I'll correct it. (also keep in mind that all points are added from the first league week before the war room started)

Added @Jimmypotato to
Team Blue and @Magnifisense313 to Team Green (replacing @HiddenSelectCounterPick since he didn't play last week)

Team Blue if you want to change your name let me know. I just put that in there as a joke.

YoungTeezy 305

Work Hard Play Hard
UPDATED WAR ROOM SHEET

Looks like the Blue Team takes the board after the first War Room. All challenges have been reset, team and individual standing should all be up to date. If you think you see an error, let me know and I'll correct it. (also keep in mind that all points are added from the first league week before the war room started)

Added @Jimmypotato to
Team Blue and @Magnifisense313 to Team Green (replacing @HiddenSelectCounterPick since he didn't play last week)

Team Blue if you want to change your name let me know. I just put that in there as a joke.
Yo I dont see my 3 points against Charlie