What's new

TYM MK11 League (Xbox)

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I challenge @Kombat Chef and was going to say Dreamcatcher lol but since you challenged me, :) lol
I wanted to say you played Raiden very well. It was very unpredictable and I think you should stick with him. When I'm feeling better I wanna play you some sets. Glad I found a good raiden. I know I'll run into Raiden's at my local. So sick of playing just Scorpion after Scorpion online and Geras, Sonya and Erron in tourneys.

Its nice to play the bottom half: Kollector, Raiden, Kitana, Shao Kahn, Kotal, D'Vorah and Kano. Its a lot more fun using my Kotal then having to use top tiers.

LawAbidingCitizen

I'll be on in about 3 hours. I'll tag you when I'm on.
I'd like to play some games with ya, I can't challenge anyone because I played mine but I still have to be challenged by someone. Maybe friendly sets? I'll use whoever Kotal, Kano, Kitana, Cassie, Scorpion, Sub Zero, Baraka, Kollector or anyone you need matchup exp against.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I wanted to say you played Raiden very well. It was very unpredictable and I think you should stick with him. When I'm feeling better I wanna play you some sets. Glad I found a good raiden. I know I'll run into Raiden's at my local. So sick of playing just Scorpion after Scorpion online and Geras, Sonya and Erron in tourneys.

Its nice to play the bottom half: Kollector, Raiden, Kitana, Shao Kahn, Kotal, D'Vorah and Kano. Its a lot more fun using my Kotal then having to use top tiers.
Thanks man, appreciate it! Yeah Raiden and Jade are hard AF to win with lol especially when going up against most of the roster but I like the challenge, I can use Scorpion but he's boring to me. Sure dude, yeah Raiden can be tricky in general or to those who may not know him well. I like playing mind games with him with his teleport sometimes. I hear ya lol. I use Sonya too, but I only pick her once in a blue and if I'm going up against Scorp, Geras, Black, etc the usual top tier characters people go to for easier wins.

@TakeAChance I added that name but nothing came up, going to try again shortly.

LawAbidingCitizen

Thanks man, appreciate it! Yeah Raiden and Jade are hard AF to win with lol especially when going up against most of the roster but I like the challenge, I can use Scorpion but he's boring to me. Sure dude, yeah Raiden can be tricky in general or to those who may not know him well. I like playing mind games with him with his teleport sometimes. I hear ya lol. I use Sonya too, but I only pick her once in a blue and if I'm going up against Scorp, Geras, Black, etc the usual top tier characters people go to for easier wins.

I say stick with raiden. I'm trying to stick with Kotal because I feel it makes me a better player fundamentally and if we get buffs down the road it will be all that much more satisfying.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight

It's because my drunk ass decided to change my gamertag last night (using Microsoft new Gamertag system) I am now TakeAChance on Pc....TakeAChance8310 on Xbox which is infinitely worse than Take2Chance lol