What's new

XBL Mileenas?

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
I really enjoy playing vs Mileena using Raiden, however i feel that I still would like to learn that specific MU more in depth. All Mileena players on XBL that are looking for decent experience vs Raiden or would like to help me understand the MU better, add me. GT is C88 BigMilk. Look forward to playing you all :)

I really enjoy playing vs Mileena using Raiden, however i feel that I still would like to learn that specific MU more in depth. All Mileena players on XBL that are looking for decent experience vs Raiden or would like to help me understand the MU better, add me. GT is C88 BigMilk. Look forward to playing you all :)
I switched to Mileena recently and was actually running this my for like an hr tonight with Chaosphere. Hit me up this weekend bruh...if you dare :)

Eventhough I hate playing online and play completely differently because of teh lagz, I have alot of matchup experience against Raiden. Add me if you want, Sultani19

What's probably gonna frustrate you though is that learning that matchup online will make you think teleporting is safer than it actually is. Offline I bait out and roll teleport constantly. Doesn't work as well online.