What's new

Xavier Woods (and friends) to reveal an Injustice 2 character on 3/13 at 10am

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Was this the same group of idiots they got to do some early access playing for MKX? It was nothing but annoying, fake Youtube bullshit filled with X-Rays and Fatalities. Nothing more.

It was AWFUL. Hoping this isnt that.
No. The people you're seeing in this video are WWE wrestlers. Xavier specifically is a massive video game fan and has his own YouTube channel (the one hosting this video, obviously). He actually had a decent showing against Kenny Omega (another wrestler who currently works in New Japan Wrestling whom I'd consider the 2nd best wrestler in the world behind only AJ Styles) at CEO last year. Kenny is a legit Street Fighter player and was a Cody main in Ultra 4 days. Here's the video of Kenny vs Xavier at CEO:

Xavier's channel has nearly a million subs and is becoming wildly popular, so having him promote the game is a good move on NRS' part.

They said it's a character reveal, not a character breakdown. They would piss off a lot of people by saying "GUYS! WE HAVE A EXCLUSIVE CHARACTER REVEAL COMING TO UPUPDOWNDOWN!!"

Only to be like, "Lol, nah... Here's that returning character from INJ1 that pretty much has the same moveset as last game..."
Wouldn't piss me off one bit :)
Time to start breaking backs!!! I do hope you get your Cptn. Cold soon though.

I think it will be the Joker(on the Fun House Stage) in the Shattered alliances 2 trailer then Firestorm Monday

Gamer68

Fujin!
maybe- you never know...
But Cyborg was never officially revealed for the game. He basically leaked in the Mobile game, and that's it. Yes, it was safe to assume that he was going to be in the game (like with Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn) before the mobile thing happened, but again, nothing official. At least on the console side of things, anyway.

Bane on the other hand has been straight-up confirmed for like 2 months. While I'm sure some people would be okay with it being Bane gameplay, there would be a TON of people upset over it. People were getting mad that Cyborg was announced even though it was pretty fair, in my opinion.

EDIT: At least that's what I thought you were implying. Sorry if I misunderstood.

Last edited:
New Day, Jay Leno's Chin (Bayley) and tranny (Sasha) doing the reveal? No thanks. I'm already sick of them being shoved down my throat for the past 2 years now. Leave them OUT of knowing any information about this game.

Rajhkeem Beck

Mr. Still Getting it Together
This should be fun. Theyll probably show them doing some gameplay at the headquarters. (Don't expect much there's gonna be button mashing). I do think its cool though to kinda see wrestler's having fun off script. That's why I've always liked Woods. No matter what they give him on tv( and believe me its been rocky, ups and downs). He always seems to be legitimately having fun out there. I think sometimes we take our games way too seriously when we get competitive and we forget what made us fall in love with these series in the first place. Just having fun.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
At this point I really want it to be the Crimson Comet or GL. If not them please Captain Cold or Joker someone more fresh that we haven't seen in months or at all..

Last edited:

Elder God

Power!
The oficial site show reveal fpr 09/03? what?
I hope new char, not obvious chars like Greens, Hope for Cold or Firestorm

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
True story, I went to high school with Xavier Woods and we both graduated in 2004. I had no idea he was a pro wrestler till today.
Xavier is not just a pro wrestler, but a massive star in the industry. His group (the New Day) is one of the most popular acts in recent history. Xavier, Kofi and Big E (his other buddies in the group) are hosting Wrestlemania this year.

But Cyborg was never officially revealed for the game. He basically leaked in the Mobile game, and that's it. Yes, it was safe to assume that he was going to be in the game (like with Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn) before the mobile thing happened, but again, nothing official. At least on the console side of things, anyway.

Bane on the other hand has been straight-up confirmed for like 2 months. While I'm sure some people would be okay with it being Bane gameplay, there would be a TON of people upset over it. People were getting mad that Cyborg was announced even though it was pretty fair, in my opinion.

EDIT: At least that's what I thought you were implying. Sorry if I misunderstood.
pretty sure its bc he is exactly the same as I1

Status
Not open for further replies.