What's new

Video/Tutorial X Ray threat to condition the Stand block, Also F3 (VIDEO)

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Same here...jelous because I can't go to evo and will be crying, drowning my fears in alcohol while watching skarlet waffle stop folks at evo
You just made me sadder than I've ever been. Just sit on my lap on the plane - the airline won't mind, I asked.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
What fly? No Evo...Dude...

If you don't mind me asking, why can't you go?
Nope. I travel for work and that week is the only week I have off. It is crazy to think I could be gone for a full month straight. Wife would have my head.

And Ill need a Break after that much travel. it's unfortunate I know but I can't reason being gone for that long because of a game tourney.

:(

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Nope. I travel for work and that week is the only week I have off. It is crazy to think I could be gone for a full month straight. Wife would have my head.

And Ill need a Break after that much travel. it's unfortunate I know but I can't reason being gone for that long because of a game tourney.

Respect - family comes first.

Don't worry - when I win Evo, I'll be weeping openly during the interview yelling "This is for l0tf" (spelling it out: l, zero, t, f) while hoisting the trophy above my head.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Respect - family comes first.

Don't worry - when I win Evo, I'll be weeping openly during the interview yelling "This is for l0tf" (spelling it out: l, zero, t, f) while hoisting the trophy above my head.
Lol!

I'm flattered. I just can't wait to show people how broken Skarlet is.

SaJa

FH_FenriR

mk9 > your job + wife dude ! Drop both of them and come to EVO, I mean.. think about your futur at least :(

@UFG : Good stuff, but I've got the feeling (in my casual level) my opponents doesn't wanna block down no matter what.
Even if I do 6 slides they'll keep blocking high coz they don't wanna hit this fucking overhead + 30% reset (or +40% full combo), most of them aren't even trying to poke the ex-dc .. (I have a smart friend who actually block the blood and flesh string until last hit, and drop the guard on that last shot to get out of the string in exchange of 6% damage on block and 5% on hit, we don't expect it so our dc or red dash up slash will drop, what's left to do ? the slide :/ )

That's why I'm agree with aNinJ so far : skarlet midgame isn't that good/usefull until she becomes more popular and kown by the kommunity, and that's why I'm not agree when some people keep saying "I lost coz I don't know the match up too well", I usually tell them that knowing it would probably be even more unsafe for their ass actually. So, this is good shit, but maybe I'll wait a bit more to use those traps (or maybe not xD).

Ty btw ;)