What's new

WWE Zelina Vega Appearing at Mortal Kombat 11 Reveal Event as...

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!

– Zelina Vega is set to appear at this Thursday’s Mortal Kombat 11 reveal event. Vega posted to Twitter to note that she will be at the event. The news comes as Ronda Rouseyis rumored to be announced as the voice of Sonya Blade in the game.

https://twitter.com/Zelina_VegaWWE/status/1085171206238683136

Zelina Vega‏Verified account @Zelina_VegaWWE
Ahh!! Words can not explain how excited I am for this!! Thanks @tylerlansdown @NetherRealm @wbgames #mortalkombat11 #mk11 #thereveal #mortalkombat #

@Zelina_VegaWWE
Feels nice to be home for 7 hours then right back out again! This time... for #MortalKombat11 release partaaaayyy!!!!!

https://411mania.com/wrestling/zelina-vega-appearing-mortal-kombat-11-event-john-cena-celtic-warrior-workouts/

Hehateme

Noob
Not sure if this means anything. Xavier Woods is cosplaying as Shao and Cody Rhodes is showing up too. Where's their threads/speculation that they'll be in the game? :p

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
They shouldn't tease Jade like that if she's not confirmed to be in the main roster.
Agreed, but I'm pretty sure she was cosplaying as Jade a long time ago anyway and that's just the costume she had lol.

Someone else that's attending is cosplaying as Skarlet though

As much as I'd love it for them to be like 'teases' that they'll both be in the game, it's just dress up at this point. Here's to hoping though.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Agreed, but I'm pretty sure she was cosplaying as Jade a long time ago anyway and that's just the costume she had lol.

Someone else that's attending is cosplaying as Skarlet though

As much as I'd love it for them to be like 'teases' that they'll both be in the game, it's just dress up at this point. Here's to hoping though.
But aren't they part of the main event? I don't think they just hired/invited some random person with one costume lol there must be something!

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
But aren't they part of the main event? I don't think they just hired/invited some random person with one costume lol there must be something!
I agree! I want nothing more than for them to be in!

I feel like Shang Tsung and Jade are two definites to be in. But, we're less than an hour away so hopefully, all of our questions will be answered! :confused:

I'll be fine with the screen fading to black and a woman going "Too easy..." and that's it. That's how ready I am for Jade lmfao