What's new

WWE goes full MK as Ronda Rousey is dressed like Sonya tonight at Elimination Chamber

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
I don't think everyone who works on Earth is a "parasite". Everyone wants to get paid, sure but we all have to put food on the table. I would say that's a big difference compared to being a greedy tool out for self publicity every chance they get.

lol I know I'm going to sound like a hater here, but I just can't take WWE seriously. Never have. I love MK, but let's be honest. Does MK 11 really need more publicity or more importantly this kind of publicity? Pretty sure everyone who's a gamer knows about this game by now unless you live in a cave. The MK Kombat Kasts are more real than this shit lol. I agree with @HeavyNorse and @Jynks she really doesn't even look like Sonya, if anything I'd say Linda Hamilton from T2 looked more like Sonya.
Dude, I like you, but do not disrespect the wrestling business. It is a legit business that requires a ton of skill both physically and mentally, in addition to have the right acting skills to get the crowd behind you. Yes it is scripted, but it's tough, very very tough. I've seen what these people have to go through, and it makes other non-scripted sports to look like a walk in the park. No joke.

As for Ronda, the fact that she pays tribute to Sonya Blade and Mortal Kombat is beyond the fact that she is voicing her in MK11, and it's sure as hell not a publicity-only thing. A lot of wrestlers came with costumes based on pop culture characters, either to pay tribute to those characters or using it as an aspect to the story of the match. Just look at Rey Mysterio and the New Day as two perfect examples of that. It's not anything new. Saying that it is just a publicity-only thing is nothing short of disrespect and only a fucking excuse to discredit her.

And Ronda Rousey can wrestle, we already saw her put the work since her debut match at WrestleMania 34 last year, and she already seems very good at voicing Sonya in MK11, judging by the lines we heard from Sonya in-game so far. She is just as good as the rest of the actresses who portrayed Sonya over the years. And after this tribute to Sonya at WWE Elimination Chamber last night, I'm rooting for her more then ever to kick Becky Lynch's ass at WrestleMania 35, and if she has to go though Charlotte Flair as well, Ronda will kick her ass too.

Lol, wtf? Ronda’s wrestling is not bad at all. She’s clearly put work into it.
Very true dude.

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Dude, I like you, but do not disrespect the wrestling business. It is a legit business that requires a ton of skill both physically and mentally, in addition to have the right acting skills to get the crowd behind you. Yes it is scripted, but it's tough, very very tough. I've seen what these people have to go through, and it makes other non-scripted sports to look like a walk in the park. No joke.

As for Ronda, the fact that she pays tribute to Sonya Blade and Mortal Kombat is beyond the fact that she is voicing her in MK11, and it's sure as hell not a publicity-only thing. A lot of wrestlers came with costumes based on pop culture characters, either to pay tribute to those characters or using it as an aspect to the story of the match. Just look at Rey Mysterio and the New Day as two perfect examples of that. It's not anything new. Saying that it is just a publicity-only thing is nothing short of disrespect and only a fucking excuse to discredit her.

And Ronda Rousey can wrestle, we already saw her put the work since her debut match at WrestleMania 34 last year, and she already seems very good at voicing Sonya in MK11, judging by the lines we heard from Sonya in-game so far. She is just as good as the rest of the actresses who portrayed Sonya over the years. And after this tribute to Sonya at WWE Elimination Chamber last night, I'm rooting for her more then ever to kick Becky Lynch's ass at WrestleMania 35, and if she has to go though Charlotte Flair as well, Ronda will kick her ass too.

Very true dude.
Never said it wasn't a legit business but it's still fake as hell man lol. I just hate how they got a former UFC/MMA and now WWE celebrity to voice sonya when that's not her job, to me this was an insult to actual real voice actors/actresses, which is also a legit business.

I t hink for her it's about staying relevant, I mean she's already in the WWE so that should be enough but IDK if it was WB's idea or NRS's to get her to voice Sonya but as someone who's voice acted, I must keep my stance on this matter. Not saying she's not a good former fighter or even WWE wrestler but she is a bad voice actress, that was indeed a promotional move on NRS part and for her, to be Sonya was an easy "yes" to a simple job that required zero experience in this case, which is unfortunate because real voice actors have to actually compete for jobs and often have them taken away by big hollywood names and/or celebrity names like Rousey in this case. That is my issue with this situations, on the WWE I'm not mocking it or saying people can't get hurt(other sports people also get hurt badly all the time, as someone who's played baseball I can attest to this) I used to catch, and let me tell you that you get banged up in that position which is why I changed to the OF when I played lol. Still, injuries can happen at any time in any sport. I only disagree with you on the voice job, I think she's horrible and you can hear it compared to the other two voice actresses in previous MK's but I have no issue agreeing to disagree on that bud ;). I feel her lines come out dry, lack of emotion. I felt Tricia from MK X and the girl from MK 9 did a much better job voicing Sonya. Don't take it personally, but as someone who's actually voice acted a lot at times and as an MK fan this is my honest opinion on it.

I know lots of WWE fans love it, that's fine just pointing out it's scripted so I can't take it that seriously. That's not to say moves aren't real and injuries don't happen though.

Roy Arkon

Never said it wasn't a legit business but it's still fake as hell man lol. I just hate how they got a former UFC/MMA and now WWE celebrity to voice sonya when that's not her job, to me this was an insult to actual real voice actors/actresses, which is also a legit business.

I t hink for her it's about staying relevant, I mean she's already in the WWE so that should be enough but IDK if it was WB's idea or NRS's to get her to voice Sonya but as someone who's voice acted, I must keep my stance on this matter. Not saying she's not a good former fighter or even WWE wrestler but she is a bad voice actress, that was indeed a promotional move on NRS part and for her, to be Sonya was an easy "yes" to a simple job that required zero experience in this case, which is unfortunate because real voice actors have to actually compete for jobs and often have them taken away by big hollywood names and/or celebrity names like Rousey in this case. That is my issue with this situations, on the WWE I'm not mocking it or saying people can't get hurt(other sports people also get hurt badly all the time, as someone who's played baseball I can attest to this) I used to catch, and let me tell you that you get banged up in that position which is why I changed to the OF when I played lol. Still, injuries can happen at any time in any sport. I only disagree with you on the voice job, I think she's horrible and you can hear it compared to the other two voice actresses in previous MK's but I have no issue agreeing to disagree on that bud ;). I feel her lines come out dry, lack of emotion. I felt Tricia from MK X and the girl from MK 9 did a much better job voicing Sonya. Don't take it personally, but as someone who's actually voice acted a lot at times and as an MK fan this is my honest opinion on it.

I know lots of WWE fans love it, that's fine just pointing out it's scripted so I can't take it that seriously. That's not to say moves aren't real and injuries don't happen though.
First off, you can't say that you are aware of of the injuries and hard work in wrestling and still say that you can't take it seriously just because it is a scripted sport. That's like saying you are aware of the hard work that FGC players need to put for tournaments but you can't take the E-Sports side of the FGC seriously just because it's not a a physical sport, It's contradictory. Even if you're not purposely mean that, that's the message you give.

As for Ronda, Ed Boon said in an interview that it was their idea to bring her to voice Sonya, as Ronda is a real life legit badass woman just like Sonya is a female legit badass type of a character. If anything, it might be a promotional move on WB's part, but on NRS' part it is not, so it wasn't just about promotion alone. Just like that for Ronda it's not about staying relevant at all, as she is indeed already a huge star and she doesn't need it for relevancy. She said at the L.A reveal event that she is a big Sonya Blade fan, which is why she took the job to voice her. So NRS get their vision on how to represent Sonya in MK11 as far as artistic vision goes, Ronda gets to voice a character she loves, and WB enjoy the promotion it gives them. And yes, both WWE, NRS, WB and MK11 as a game all get the publicity in addition to all of that, but this is not just the publicity alone like I already said.

I get that you are a former voice actor yourself and I can imagine how much work it needs, but Ronda voicing Sonya in MK11 is not an insult to anyone at all. As not only this is NRS' artistic vision for MK11 and Ronda is a Sonya Blade fan, that is still just one character from a roster of at least 25. Steve Blum and Richard Epcar are incredible voice actors and they are still there to voice Sub-Zero, Baraka and Raiden in MK11, and all of the voice actors in the game are non-celebrity ones as well, and they are all great from what we heard so far, just like Ronda is also doing a very good job at voicing Sonya from what was heard so far. Yes you may argue that the former voice actresses did a better job overall, but in general, she is just as good as them, if not overall. No disrespect to anyone. :)

Last edited:

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Ronda: Has a legit love for Mortal Kombat as a series and goes out of her way to show that love during a pay-per-view when she could have easily one-and-done'd it at the Reveal Event

Y'all: Let's make an issue out of this :cool:

Y'all need to let that woman live for fucks sake. There is literally no problem at all with her promoting the game! Her dressing as Sonya is awesome and I think it'd be dope if that became regular gear for her leading up to the game's release. She has a genuine love for the series, but y'all, "fans" of the series, have a problem with that promotion and that love?

It becomes SO petty when every single thing someone does has be to criticized the way some of y'all are criticizing her.

"She's trying to stay relevant." NO, she's relevant as is and how many non-MK fans are gonna be like "WOAH LOOK AT THAT!" It's clearly just her showing love to the MK fanbase and to the series as a whole.

Y'all need to stop hating it's UGLY. :rolleyes:

MKF30

First off, you can't say that you are aware of of the injuries and hard work in wrestling and still say that you can't take it seriously just because it is a scripted sport. That's like saying you are aware of the hard work that FGC players need to put for tournaments but you can't take the E-Sports side of the FGC seriously just because it's not a a physical sport, It's contradictory. Even if you're not purposely mean that, that's the message you give.

As for Ronda, Ed Boon said in an interview that it was their idea to bring her to voice Sonya, as Ronda is a real life legit badass woman just like Sonya is a female legit badass type of a character. If anything, it might be a promotional move on WB's part, but on NRS' part it is not, so it wasn't just about promotion alone. Just like that for Ronda it's not about staying relevant at all, as she is indeed already a huge star and she doesn't need it for relevancy. She said at the L.A reveal event that she is a big Sonya Blade fan, which is why she took the job to voice her. So NRS get their vision on how to represent Sonya in MK11 as far as artistic vision goes, Ronda gets to voice a character she loves, and WB enjoy the promotion it gives them. And yes, both WWE, NRS, WB and MK11 as a game all get the publicity in addition to all of that, but this is not just the publicity alone like I already said.

I get that you are a former voice actor yourself and I can imagine how much work it needs, but Ronda voicing Sonya in MK11 is not an insult to anyone at all. As not only this is NRS' artistic vision for MK11 and Ronda is a Sonya Blade fan, that is still just one character from a roster of at least 25. Steve Blum and Richard Epcar are incredible voice actors and they are still there to voice Sub-Zero, Baraka and Raiden in MK11, and all of the voice actors in the game are non-celebrity ones as well, and they are all great from what we heard so far, just like Ronda is also doing a very good job at voicing Sonya from what was heard so far. Yes you may argue that the former voice actresses did a better job overall, but in general, she is just as good as them, if not overall. No disrespect to anyone. :)
Well back in school I used to wrestle( I mean real wrestling) but I did used to also do WWE like moves on mattresses with friends etc and I played sports, trust me I know injuries lol man and I don't disagree with your point on injuries being real but that's not what I'm talking about... I'm talking in regards to actual wrestling move scripts, the way moves are done(like pretending to stomp a guys face when they're stomping the mat), I'm talking in terms of the script(who wins/loses and all the bs trash talk) it's all fake and already decided. I'm sure you know this though.

I don't think it's the same as FGC, that stuff isn't faked or scripted in terms of the results but the drama I admit I can do without like and definitely sounds scripted with "pre game trash talk" lol like I don't care when they try to make MK tourneys like WWE or add hype with people trash talking on the mic, it's dumb to me I just want to see people play without the "let's get ready to rumble!!" nonsense. WWE I get it though since it's TV entertainment, but when they start doing it with fighting game tourneys just ridiculous imo.

Yeah I know that, but just pointing out that it still doesn't excuse the fact that she's a terrible voice actress. Trust me, this is something I know very well since I've done it. I respect her being an ex UFC fighter and getting into the WWE(I mean so did Dennis Rodman way back if you remember him, former Basketball player) I definitely believe NRS reached out but WB obviously had to ok the move. I'm sure next MK we'll get another Sonya lol. I do think she's milking it a bit though, dressing like Sonya? Yeah...but hey it gives MK promotion but still doesn't really need it at this point like I was saying earlier. Just my opinion, not hating on her per-se I have no issues with her. Only thing I really have a big issue with is her voice acting skills. Other than that, I'm glad she's enjoying being Sonya.

Well, not former I still do it from time to time lol and working on some newer projects, voices, work etc with people once they get their script, stuff together. Well, that's fine we can agree to disagree on that. I think it's an insult to real voice actresses honestly who need the work and don't get noticed, with previous MK's just listen to Tricia in the last game and compare it to Ronda's. It's not remotely comparable as far as I'm concerned. Even most people agree when they heard her from the event, in the Ronda Rousey thread on here she sounded dry, lack of emotions. These are things important in voice acting, I know lots just think "oh reading a script easy" anyone can read but to sound convincing is a different story entirely. But yeah I think she's average at best, not as good as the other Sonya's but it's ok to feel different:cool:. We all have opinions on the matter. But sure all good dude.

Roy Arkon

Well back in school I used to wrestle( I mean real wrestling) but I did used to also do WWE like moves on mattresses with friends etc and I played sports, trust me I know injuries lol man and I don't disagree with your point on injuries being real but that's not what I'm talking about... I'm talking in regards to actual wrestling move scripts, the way moves are done(like pretending to stomp a guys face when they're stomping the mat), I'm talking in terms of the script(who wins/loses and all the bs trash talk) it's all fake and already decided. I'm sure you know this though.

I don't think it's the same as FGC, that stuff isn't faked or scripted in terms of the results but the drama I admit I can do without like and definitely sounds scripted with "pre game trash talk" lol like I don't care when they try to make MK tourneys like WWE or add hype with people trash talking on the mic, it's dumb to me I just want to see people play without the "let's get ready to rumble!!" nonsense. WWE I get it though since it's TV entertainment, but when they start doing it with fighting game tourneys just ridiculous imo.

Yeah I know that, but just pointing out that it still doesn't excuse the fact that she's a terrible voice actress. Trust me, this is something I know very well since I've done it. I respect her being an ex UFC fighter and getting into the WWE(I mean so did Dennis Rodman way back if you remember him, former Basketball player) I definitely believe NRS reached out but WB obviously had to ok the move. I'm sure next MK we'll get another Sonya lol. I do think she's milking it a bit though, dressing like Sonya? Yeah...but hey it gives MK promotion but still doesn't really need it at this point like I was saying earlier. Just my opinion, not hating on her per-se I have no issues with her. Only thing I really have a big issue with is her voice acting skills. Other than that, I'm glad she's enjoying being Sonya.

Well, not former I still do it from time to time lol and working on some newer projects, voices, work etc with people once they get their script, stuff together. Well, that's fine we can agree to disagree on that. I think it's an insult to real voice actresses honestly who need the work and don't get noticed, with previous MK's just listen to Tricia in the last game and compare it to Ronda's. It's not remotely comparable as far as I'm concerned. Even most people agree when they heard her from the event, in the Ronda Rousey thread on here she sounded dry, lack of emotions. These are things important in voice acting, I know lots just think "oh reading a script easy" anyone can read but to sound convincing is a different story entirely. But yeah I think she's average at best, not as good as the other Sonya's but it's ok to feel different:cool:. We all have opinions on the matter. But sure all good dude.
Ok this is gonna be my last comment on the matter here.

First off, only very specific moves in wrestling can be done in a very safe manner, and even then you still need to perform them properly and it requires a ton of work. One mistake on their part and it will end very badly. That's the reason why The Undertaker and Kane are the only ones who can do the Tombstone Piledriver (a move with which you slam your opponent's skull on the mat) on regular basis. And there are moves that you can't made them safe in any shape or form, and then there is the use of weapons such as steel chairs (who you can block with your forearms but even then it's dangerous) and huge jumps and falls from high spots. Also, scripted and fake are two different things, as while the matches and results are planned in advance, the actions in the ring are, once again, very dangerous.

Regarding the FGC, I wasn't talking about the drama,the trash talking or the similarities to WWE presentation-wise in some events like CEO. I was talking about the work that the players need to put in, grinding the games and the characters in training mode, practicing and learning MU's, and learning the strategies and mind games in fighting games, which is what make fighting games a legit competitive genre, yet any idiot could say that this is not a serious thing because it's not a physical competitive sport, just that like that any idiot (not you) can say that wrestling is not a serious sport and all of the physical and personal work doesn't matter because it is scripted sport. It's the same thing.

And once again regarding Ronda, seeing a wrestler dressing as a video game character is not something new, and it's sure as hell not about publicity or relevancy alone. She loves Sonya and that's why she dressed as her last night, just like other wrestlers dressed as characters to show their love to them. Ronda doesn't milking anything there, that is just dumb.

And regarding her performance as Sonya, NRS know what to do when it comes to present their characters in their games, including on who should voice them, and if they chose Ronda to voice Sonya then they know what they are doing. I'm not a voice actor myself and I'm not trying to disrespect you being one yourself, but from what I've seen so far, Ronda did manage to bring the character of Sonya to life with her real life badass personality being matched to that of Sonya. That alone already shows it was the right call on NRS' part, as this is not just emotions, but also personality. And I really don't think that the previous actresses felt offended by any way and they understand why NRS' picked Ronda. It only makes sense, no disrespect to anyone.

It's indeed all good dude :)

Ronda: Has a legit love for Mortal Kombat as a series and goes out of her way to show that love during a pay-per-view when she could have easily one-and-done'd it at the Reveal Event

Y'all: Let's make an issue out of this :cool:

Y'all need to let that woman live for fucks sake. There is literally no problem at all with her promoting the game! Her dressing as Sonya is awesome and I think it'd be dope if that became regular gear for her leading up to the game's release. She has a genuine love for the series, but y'all, "fans" of the series, have a problem with that promotion and that love?

It becomes SO petty when every single thing someone does has be to criticized the way some of y'all are criticizing her.

"She's trying to stay relevant." NO, she's relevant as is and how many non-MK fans are gonna be like "WOAH LOOK AT THAT!" It's clearly just her showing love to the MK fanbase and to the series as a whole.

Y'all need to stop hating it's UGLY. :rolleyes:
^This.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
yeah lol, I highly doubt that she actually has a "love" for MK. More like a love for MK due to the massive paycheck they're cutting her to promote. Sorry, I just don't buy it.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
yeah lol, I highly doubt that she actually has a "love" for MK. More like a love for MK due to the massive paycheck they're cutting her to promote. Sorry, I just don't buy it.
nope ... there is an old interview of Ronda Rousey around internet, from the time she was in UFC, way before she entered WWE, where she spoke about enjoying playing games (Pokemon and MK) and that Kitana was her favourite MK character. Of course now, that she's borrowing her voice to Sonya, she will promote her taste for MK franchise more opened and passionate , but, she seems to like MK franchise before MK 11 was even announced to come out

I just hate how they got a former UFC/MMA and now WWE celebrity to voice sonya when that's not her job, to me this was an insult to actual real voice actors/actresses, which is also a legit business.
Like I already told you before, Ronda Rousey's presence in MK is a marketing move, and she wanted so bad to do the VA of Sonya because she loves the game and the character. Win-win situation. The extra money WB/NRS would make with that little move was enough motivation for them to replace Sonya's old voice actress. Yes it's unfair for her, but big companies today prefer money over morals

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Nobody went for Xavier Woods' neck or Kofi Kingston's neck or Zelina Vega's neck when they cosplayed at the reveal event as Shao Kahn, Shang Tsung, and Jade.

But once Ronda does it let's grab those pitchforks.

Some of y'all need to get a life and stop. Y'all wanna act like she's only showing love for the paycheck....when she's literally being rumored to main event Wrestlemania. HER CHECK IS GOOD SIS!

Her bank account is sitting pretty whether she's getting a paycheck from WB/NRS or not.

And I just looked it up: Apparently, her net worth is estimated at 12 million dollars. Y'all can keep acting like she's only showing love to MK for the money tho

Stay bitter and sad. Mwah.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
The more I think of the very beginnings of MK1 with the Jean Claude Van Damme stuff, the more I laugh at people thinking Ronda Rousey isn't good enough for MK.
Most people just think that Sonya's old VA was very good, and are sad to see her gone because of marketing. I agree though that those saying that "she's not a good enough person" should look at themselves from time to time.

MKF30

There is one key difference with the Jean Claude element, they were inspired by Blood Sport with that character, then when he rejected it it turned out much better than if they had gone with his own game instead, we would have never gotten MK. Besides, he was Guile anyway which turned out so awesome! lol

Like I already told you before, Ronda Rousey's presence in MK is a marketing move, and she wanted so bad to do the VA of Sonya because she loves the game and the character. Win-win situation. The extra money WB/NRS would make with that little move was enough motivation for them to replace Sonya's old voice actress. Yes it's unfair for her, but big companies today prefer money over morals
Right, right I'm not disputing that like I was saying earlier my issue with her performance and how sometimes big movies, games just choose random celebs to voice characters regardless of experience or not. That's why I had also mentioned promotional tactic, same difference as marketing. Only thing I'm not 100% convinced about is her whole "I have always loved Sonya from a little girl" Who knows, some people have said she just said that to try to support the game others think she was paid to say that and is really a poser. Who knows....but you're 100% right man, I agree. How it works now days with the VA industry(take how they told the VA for Scorpion oh btw you're not in this game last minute) does indeed suck. No disrespect to Rousey I get she's just taking a job however I do feel that had they not chosen her, MK 11 would be just as hyped as it is now regardless.

Roy- of course, that's why I said I agree that you can still get hurt since the moves are real just not implemented to really hurt someone. However that's not to say you can't get hurt accidentally, which has happened in WWE of course just like real sports when someone twists wrong, falls wrong or hits someone the wrong way or angle etc. No doubt. The script is all fake though what I was saying, planned etc.

Ok, of course but this to be fair is a mentality that everyone takes with their jobs(if they care that is lol) be it sports, acting, wrestling, gaming etc, etc you know what they say practice makes perfect. I know what you mean. I think gaming professionally when taken seriously is obviously a job no doubt, the only thing I would say however from a physical standpoint is gaming is obviously not nearly as demanding on a person as oppose to actual sports or WWE for that matter since you're just sitting 99% of the time when you're gaming. I believe we're talking about two different things there but I agree, I see your point I'm sure you see mine as well ;)

I know cosplaying is a big thing in WWE, one dude dressed like Sub-Zero few years back(forget the guy's name) but yeah I can understand how she's trying to stay relevant but I think she doesn't have to try as hard being in the WWE now. She probably gets as much publicity if not more than when she was UFC honestly.

Well like Shepheard said it's a publicity, marketing move for the game and even though she's not a pro voice actress which is pretty obvious, she's not going to say no. It's how the industry works now sadly with big games, movies etc they don't always care about " a good voice actor" or "experience" but the big name to make people go "oh hey Dennis Rodman and LaBron James are voicing characters in the new NBA Jam 2, have to go see it!!" But yeah like I said man it's all good we can agree to disagree on that, her sonya performance is meh at best but I understand why she said yes who wouldn't want to voice an MK character right? NRS chose her for marketing no doubt but it's all good. Oh I'm sure they weren't offended, I mean maybe disappointed but not offended. I felt for example the way they went about Scorpion voice actor was messed up but that's my point with how the industry works sometimes, kind of sucks but *shrugs* what are you going to do?

Last edited:

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
but, she seems to like MK franchise before MK 11 was even announced to come out
This is completely true..there is an article from i believe yahoo that asked her a few questions..she says she was a moderator for a well know Pokemon forum back in the day...and the best part about said interview?

Yahoo straight up asks her which fighting game she likes out of the two...street fighter or mk...she said Mk all the way...and this was YEARS ago...

Roy Arkon

nope ... there is an old interview of Ronda Rousey around internet, from the time she was in UFC, way before she entered WWE, where she spoke about enjoying playing games (Pokemon and MK) and that Kitana was her favourite MK character. Of course now, that she's borrowing her voice to Sonya, she will promote her taste for MK franchise more opened and passionate , but, she seems to like MK franchise before MK 11 was even announced to come out
This is completely true..there is an article from i believe yahoo that asked her a few questions..she says she was a moderator for a well know Pokemon forum back in the day...and the best part about said interview?

Yahoo straight up asks her which fighting game she likes out of the two...street fighter or mk...she said Mk all the way...and this was YEARS ago...
Very true. People trying to stir this up for the sake of yet another bullshit internet bandwagon, ignoring all of the facts that are presented right in front of them. Ronda is a true fan of MK, she does it out of love, and she does a very good job as Sonya in MK11.

Something i just realized is MK11 comes out around Wrestlmania so im just gonna say if i dont get a full out Sonya cosplay then what's the point.