What's new

Wtf NRS how can you possibly think some of this is ok

Some of these gauntlet towers and other towers are so fucking ridiculous and the dumbest part about it is I can’t even use my skip fight tokens on some of them. I’m on Gauntlet 14 where you have to end each battle with a fatal blow and they always have a fatal blow with no cool down and if they hit you once you lose ALL OF YOUR LIFE!!

This game as one of the WORST progression system I’ve ever seen. I have over 40 hours in and only half unlocked. I’m at the point where I just wanna play online with friends but there’s sooo much shit I need to unlock it’s making this game more frustrating than anything. They need a unlock everything option or something. I just don’t get how they thought doing all of this would be fun.

E

Eldriken

Refer to that to pretty much smoke any Tower that you will ever come across. Unless it gets nerfed, this is pretty much the definitive way to complete them with absolute ease.

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
I wouldn't be skeptical of it. Depending on how the person plays and their knowledge of the game, they may unlock things at a slower rate than other people.
You're right I shouldnt be so quick to shoot sass. I'm sorry Eldriken. You were correct to send him the guide on how to get it done.

Bliss

Noob
Gauntlet was my favorite part of offline so far.

Loved the themes.

And I didn't even realize to use those fight-aides until stage 12 or whatever one has the Fatal Blows.

Hint: Use "Start with a Fatal Blow" on this so you don't have to let your health get to 30% or less to finish the match.

Misky

Clinch should be a command grab
I just wanna play online with friends but there’s sooo much shit I need to unlock it’s making this game more frustrating than anything.
I get the urge, but remember you don't have to unlock a single thing if you don't want to. I guarantee you that you're not going to use even half of the 'cool shit' you unlock. Just do what is fun to you and don't get caught up in the wrong mindset. Remember what you're doing it for.

Personally I really like the fact the towers have some more thought and challenge put in to them this time round.

I get the urge, but remember you don't have to unlock a single thing if you don't want to. I guarantee you that you're not going to use even half of the 'cool shit' you unlock. Just do what is fun to you and don't get caught up in the wrong mindset. Remember what you're doing it for.

Personally I really like the fact the towers have some more thought and challenge put in to them this time round.

I get that but I do like to play with most of the fighters and a lot of this should of been unlocked from the start with the really good stuff be the ones you try to unlock and the fact that the krypt is mostly random just sucks. It may not bother you that much but NRS will see a big drop in DLC cuz of how many people are pissed about this progression system. It was a terrible design choice

Misky

Clinch should be a command grab
I get that but I do like to play with most of the fighters and a lot of this should of been unlocked from the start with the really good stuff be the ones you try to unlock and the fact that the krypt is mostly random just sucks. It may not bother you that much but NRS will see a big drop in DLC cuz of how many people are pissed about this progression system. It was a terrible design choice
What is being lost though? They've only added the ability to unlock this kinda stuff when previously you would get it randomly in injustice or barely get anything at all in the previous MKs unless you bought them.