What's new

WTF Happened At Canada Cup??

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Apparently, Uncle JBeezY was at a Halloween party (festival) as Prince on Saturday, recovering on Sunday. Almost forgot about it but I tried searching for streams and found nothing. Then I'm hearing a lot of bad things that happened at the venue.

Does anybody know what these things are? Somebody fill me in. Thank ya kindly in advance ;)

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
everyone decided to get stoned and run a drum circle instead. <I do not really know>

This is the kind of parties over their at the mo.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Saw what happened. Dude, that was the worst event in the entire FG life. I'm sorry for the loss of your laptop, and about the screen going blue (Microsoft would laugh).

I hope they find a better venue to run the event, or (may I propose an idea?) to arrange a week's schedule to put every FG in each day and in the certain hours, so to avoid the flood of crowd going through like this.

At least, you enjoyed the event, and that's all that matters.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Thank ya kindly for @Evil Canadian for sharing your experience. Sorry u had to go thru this :(

Only saw this now, yeah it fucking sucked bad.

That said, a very generous person donated me a large chunk of what I need to get another laptop and that goes a long way in recovering my faith in humanity.

Also very mad they said Roofiemongler instead of rooflemonger :(

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Only saw this now, yeah it fucking sucked bad.

That said, a very generous person donated me a large chunk of what I need to get another laptop and that goes a long way in recovering my faith in humanity.

Also very mad they said Roofiemongler instead of rooflemonger :(
Hahah I saw how they fucked up your name TWICE! U need to make them put some RESPEK ON YOUR NAME damnit!

But thats awesome that somebody was nice enough to help you get a new labtop. NOW you really need to WATCH YOUR SHIT from now on! ANYWHERE! Uncle JBeezY always says this around this time of the year..

Tis the season where muthafuckas be stealin'!

Lesson learned. Stay Righteous! Oh and uh....we need to play some SC damnit!