What's new

wow.

i would like to say that umk3 has picked up its pace as online gameing treat. non stop action form midnight to 530 am. on a monday can you believe that. i could have kept going but, dam people are going nuts over this game. for 10 dollars its gotta be the best value for online play. hands down. its really fun to just play the game.

also i see that most of the top 100 are playing more games, you see people that are like 1203/ 300 or 754/333 things like that. i would have to say that the pool players that are good have double from 10 to 20. as far as timming goes.

this game keep s growing and growing. i forgot to look hom many people have bought the game. umk3 3rd most played online game on xbox live gow,cod3, umk3 crazy huh.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm really glad to see it's held up to the new games that have come out. The first week or two GoW came out obviously people weren't playing but it's amazing how many people have come back to play it as their main reason for turning on their 360. I think a second go around has enabled people to absorb what they've seen and people are starting to get better. I was in a 4P for a couple hours tonight til around 4:30 AM.

i hate to say this but give it another 6 months you will see the amount of players decrease by almost 80% the same thing happened to SvC 2 EO on the xbox there was about 100k players within the first 6 months and now if you hop online it takes awhile to get a match maybe with the help from this site we might be able to keep it running

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yeah that's what I expected, I think we have this site set to run for a year for now just incase there was no interest, but at this point I think we've achieved more than we expected. This site has a good amount of posts for so few total members.